• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CruncherBlock

Mar 29, 2016
    Other than James River Armory, can anyone recommend a shop selling restored M1s? (not that there's anything wrong with JRA, they just don't always have them in stock)

Jul 1, 2012
    http://www.miltecharms.com/

but not cheap.
    don't know about their carbines but the Johnson's they've restored are very nice, although not quite to original specs (finish, wood, etc is too nice :) )

whoops, didn't see this caveat:

"Because each Miltech Firearm is built to order, please allow a minimum of 175 days for delivery of firearms. "

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I am trimming my M1 Garand inventory and have sold many of them , but I still have quite a few and might have something you'd be interested in if you want to send me an email. I sell on GunBroker as Good Guy 176 and I have an Underwood M1 Carbine for sale presently. My Garands range from Field grade to Collector grade.

Lew--Ranger63

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    CMP Special available in either .30-06 or .308 caliber and less expensive than most commercial vendors. New barrel, new stock with refinished hardware they are beautiful rifles, I have one of each, and the profits go to support the shooting sports.
    http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/rifle_sales/m1-garand/

Special Grade M1 Garand

RM1SPECIAL
    CMP Special (.30-06) M1 Garand. This is a completely refurbished rifle consisting of an original M1 Garand Springfield or HRA receiver, new production Criterion barrel, new production American Walnut stock and handguards, and new web sling. Receiver and most other parts are refinished USGI, but some parts may be new manufacture.

$1,030
    Allow 30-60 days for delivery.

Free Shipping

RM1308SPECIAL
    CMP Special (.308) M1 Garand. This is a completely refurbished rifle consisting of an original M1 Garand Springfield or HRA receiver, new production Criterion barrel, new production American Walnut stock and handguards, and new web sling. Receiver and most other parts are refinished USGI, but some parts may be new manufacture. A .308 spacer block is installed to prevent the loading of a .30-06 round into the chamber.

$1,030
    Allow 30-60 days for delivery.

Free Shipping

Edit: And they can ship it direct to your house no FFL transfer needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom