View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2019, 11:54 PM #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowPow View Post
HB0740 as amended is not good news. There is nothing good news about it surviving committee in any way, shape, or form. Might I suggest that you use your restored enthusiasm to fight these crap bills, including HB0740. Send letters, visit and/or call your delegates, and come down to Annapolis. I know you want to. Now's the time!
I love the enthusiasm of so many on this board telling others what they should do to fight this stuff. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I am going to jump in on it myself. PowPow, craft a winning argument for me that I can take to these legislators. One that will knock them off their feet and make them realize how wrong they are with all of this. I am a pretty good public speaker, calm under fire, and eloquent. Draft me up a winner and I will deliver it. Include lots of facts and evidence. Facts and evidence might actually get the message across. Provide the cites for those facts and evidence too because I want to be as prepared as possible when I am in front of them. Draft me a winner, and I will deliver.

Without a written agreement between you and I, there is no attorney/client relationship. Do NOT rely on what is posted by me or others on this chatboard as sound legal advice. Hire an attorney of your choosing, pay for the advice/research, and rely on that. I discuss topics of interest on this board, I do not provide legal advice for you to rely on.
fabsroman is offline   Reply With Quote