• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • So far I’ve only run across one business that likes the tyranny and still requires masks in spite of the new guidance. Even the liberal business have opened their doors. I went to Harris Teeter today with no problem. Had an issue at first with Home Depot but quickly cleared it up with the store manager and continued on with my shopping. I’ve been all over the place including work just to see what the census was and so far it’s been positive. It’s been interesting that some business’s still leave their signs up but don’t and can’t enforce the outdated cdc guidance that the signs usually reference. I’ve noticed you have to be assertive in order to go about your business freely, but for the most part it seems like people have had it with the stupidity and are ready and willing to move on.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    I accompanied the wife to TJ Maxx in White Marsh last night. They still had signs up and everyone in the store was wearing a mask but me. I got some nasty looks from the slaves but they wouldn't say anything.

We're all going to have to make a statement because the majority of the population are cucks.

It kind of reminds me of when Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation. Some freed slaves decided to become literate and brake free of their chains. For some it took 2 years for the news to reach them. They had been free for 2 years and didn’t even realize it. Other just decided to stay on the plantations because it’s all they knew and they were comfortable maybe even felt safe. It’s incredible how history repeats itself.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It kind of reminds me of when Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation. Some freed slaves decided to become literate and brake free of their chains. For some it took 2 years for the news to reach them. They had been free for 2 years and didn’t even realize it. Other just decided to stay on the plantations because it’s all they knew and they were comfortable maybe even felt safe. It’s incredible how history repeats itself.

Nice point.

History "repeats itself" because essential human nature provides for a similar set of responses to oft-repeated stressors.

Recognising this fact provides advance warning about what to expect, and how to effectively respond to similar situations. Typically, this recognition is not forthcoming, which is why there exists the statement that "we learn from history that we do not learn from history."

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Wolf was handed a major defeat by last night's ballots. The PA governors emergency powers has been dialed back so the endless tyranny cannot happen again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...n-emergencies-but-what-comes-next/ar-BB1gUEKK

yup, did my part, so now the governor can only pass a 21 day emergency declaration, and the legislature has to vote to continue it, or a simple majority can end it. Pa's Senate is 29-21 Republican, the House is 111-90 republican, so Republicans can pretty much stop this BS cold.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County

Your history is a little garbled.

The only reason some slaves remained enslaved is because they were behind Confederate lines, in areas beyond Federal control. (Or because they were in states like Maryland, " not in rebellion.")

Wherever Union armies advanced, slaves flocked to them, beginning in the opening weeks of the war, years before the Proclamation. At that stage, having no legal authority to liberate slaves, many Union commanders declared them "contraband of war," which is why the former slaves became known as "contrabands." This was actually a tremendous joke at the expense of the slaveholders.

My intention was definitely not to blur or rewrite history, but that is the way I remember being taught it. I’m guessing some commentary from the teacher was woven in to paint a picture in order to help understand what was going on. It is interesting to note the similarities. This is the first instance that came to my mind when the mandates were dropped. It’s comparable to modern day,” if you’ve taken the shot you may go about freely.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom