• SC to MD

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 8, 2016
    Purchased three guns at UGS this year.

- Glock 19
    - Taurus 65, 357
    - SW 442

First I like the fact they have prices on their website. While the website purchase area is "cookie cutter" it is helpful. I actually purchased the 357 on the site and went into the store to complete the paperwork.

Second, their customer service is top-notch. They are always making suggestions (get your collector ltr, this is how you can get a silencer, etc). I listened to one guy completely go over a gun with a person new to guns. It was amazing. I've been in a lot of gun stores and I don't remember seeing this level of customer service (maybe in Nicoles gun store in Rock Hill, SC... they have a huge store with a much, much larger staff).

Third, which ties to customer service, they seem to respect each and every customer that arrives to their door. A very polite and professional staff.

I've been in a lot of gun stores in MD (from Waldorf to Frederick) and some stores are downright bad.

I'd say UGS ties for first place with another gun shop in the area.

They are a great resource. The building looks small, but they do have a large selection of guns. Also, the prices on certain pieces can't be beat and the other prices are reasonable.

terp91

Mar 14, 2013
    Halethorpe
    Regarding sales from your website, if a handgun is listed with over 10rd mags will you block them and include with the gun?

radial

Nov 23, 2011
    Boyds
    I don't have much experience with UGS. Just bought a suppressor through them. But during my brief time at the shop it was clear that they were a really nice LGS. If you are in the area you really should visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Regarding sales from your website, if a handgun is listed with over 10rd mags will you block them and include with the gun?

Typically we do not pin any magazines. If a firearm on the website comes with 10rnd magazines you will get magazines. If it does not they are usually pulled before they are shipped to us.

-Brian

Boneuphtoner

Feb 8, 2016
    MoCo
    Brian and company have treated me very well with the several transactions I've done with them. They even offered me advice on something that I hadn't purchased from them. Just great guys all around. Highly recommended!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom