• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Still haven't made it to the range yet, but I said in another thread, feels like holding a 2x4 and the flared mag well is huge as well.
    If you want to give it a run in some other calibers let me know. I have a G31, G22, and a Tactical Solutions TSG 17/22 conversion kit (.22 lr). Not to mention two G17's. It would be interesting to see how it handles ammo other than 9 mm.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    I am debating re-contouring the mag well so it's not so bulky, and I don't like that the magazine when inserted only sticks out about 1/16" (only about half the magazine floor plate sticking out) it almost defeats the purpose of the larger mag well.

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    Is it crazy to suppose the the BATFE allows these to be sold because now this is probable cause, no warrant needed for future search and seizure...simply credit card record of purchase?...just a thought :innocent0

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Whooooooooooo's the next contestant to play ATF Jeopardy !!!!???

Come on down!

Each contestant will receive the Home Detention Version of ATF Jeopardy, complete with this lovely his-or-hers ankle bracelet!

verizonguy

Sep 30, 2010
    Bel Air, MD
    Just finished my first one the other day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      127.3 KB · Views: 871

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    The ONLY real issue I have with hem, is the rear slide "fingers" built into the frame are kydex, not metal... I worry for survivability.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    I'm more concerned about the rear trigger housing pocket is too big, you should shim it to the rear with something (people are using cut up credit cards. Also in front behind the trigger, where the trigger should be stopped by the frame, (on oem glock the trigger has two little bumps on each side of the trigger saftey) the trigger seems to have too much overtravel, what ends up happening is the crucifix ends up running out of travel but the trigger can still move to the rear. The trigger bar has no where to go but upwards. This causes it to rub against the bottom of the slide and safety plunger, has trouble going into battery if you shoot to reset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom