What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    At what point will you decide enough is enough? When will the soap box and ballot box just not be an option? Personally, I think we all need to examine this and set a point in our own minds of when we will put our foot down and decide to hell with it all, I am fed up. If we do not define that point in our minds, we will continue to allow ourselves to be slowly shackled and restricted.

Just curious what everyone thinks is their point of no return.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Mine hasn't been reached yet. I think it best to leave it at that.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    IB4TL

When all other methods of peaceful methods of resistance have been expelled while defending against an egregiously evil movement by our federal government -- of which is nowhere in sight. While a lot of our current political landscape has been shaped by public complacency and ignorance, if pushed hard enough, the American people will push back as a whole. Honestly, I think we'd be facing another world war before this even becomes close to being necessary, and hopefully neither event ever does.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    The problem with most revolutions is that they usually fail and turn into a national nightmare. America is truly unique. We had Jefferson and France got Robespierre. also worth mentioning Castro, pre-revolution Castro was very different from post- revolution Castro

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I love the world. :D

But seriously.. if I take my kid to the hospital and they don't take care of him and he dies due to INS problems or lack of doctors due to America's new " health care system" . I think I'd end up on the news. My kid is my life.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I love the world. :D

MI0002801556.jpg

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    To the best of my knowledge I'm cancer and life ending illness free..... no need to go postal, make a statement or stage a last stand. ;)

I agree, but would it be the outright ban of firearms? The increase of taxes to the point of putting all citizens on a government dole? The restriction of travel? The "rationing" of information?

Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012
    I can't put it any better than this:

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Put your time, money and effort into bringing about political change through legitimate activity. Don't let MD politics get you down; change of the magnitude required will take time, effort and money, as well as effective leadership.

Calling for revolution on an internet forum will likely prove ineffective at best, troublesome at worst, and will just be fodder for the opposition.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    I can't put it any better than this:

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- opening lines of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution by Claire Wolfe

Pretty much this. I just hope it is after obama and hopefully under the watch of a respectable president. He would love to be given a reason to suspend the rest of the rights they haven't already heavily infringed and become our benevolent dictator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom