• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel

WatTyler

Ultimate Member
    I decided to pull the trigger on one of these. I just couldn't see myself owning one with an extra hole in the frame and have avoided the TTs until now, because of it.

https://www.centuryarms.com/yugoslavian-m57-tt-pistol-with-trigger-safety-7-62x25mm-excellent.html

I also ordered a replacement trigger from Classic. The plan is to disable the magazine safety so it will look and function as originally intended.

Smart move. My Tokarev makes me sad every time I look at it for what they did to it.

rauler

May 2, 2012
    I decided to pull the trigger on one of these. I just couldn't see myself owning one with an extra hole in the frame and have avoided the TTs until now, because of it.

https://www.centuryarms.com/yugoslavian-m57-tt-pistol-with-trigger-safety-7-62x25mm-excellent.html

I also ordered a replacement trigger from Classic. The plan is to disable the magazine safety so it will look and function as originally intended.
    Do they sell 10 rnd mags for these? The ones from Classic come with 12 rnd mags

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Do they sell 10 rnd mags for these? The ones from Classic come with 12 rnd mags

I think you are confusing that with a Cz-82.

M57 uses 9 round mags. The TT-33 uses 8 round.

No one makes higher capacity M57/TT-33. I've seen one or two custom bodge jobs on YouTube for higher capacity.

rauler

May 2, 2012
    I think you are confusing that with a Cz-82.

M57 uses 9 round mags. The TT-33 uses 8 round.

No one makes higher capacity M57/TT-33. I've seen one or two custom bodge jobs on YouTube for higher capacity.
    I was referring to the Beretta model 81
    5d1f78c95350e6acebe26921cbc2df7f.jpg

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Crack stock SKS at classic for two fiddy

ETA: I just ordered one, no hand select. First use of my C&R in years, feels good man!!

Attachments

• AD44B69B-3069-4D53-B47C-C20564683A14.jpg
      AD44B69B-3069-4D53-B47C-C20564683A14.jpg
      71.1 KB · Views: 308

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Thinking about it, a dealer could get a supply of small wood blocks, pull the Beretta 81 mags apart, and insert the block in the bottom. Instant 10-round mag.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I was referring to the Beretta model 81
    5d1f78c95350e6acebe26921cbc2df7f.jpg

Oh, makes much more sense. Classic will ship them without mags. Though tracking down an 81 mag out of state at a gun show might not be easy. Since it isn’t C&R you could have t shipped to an FFL in state and have them block the mag. I think it must be riveted/pinned. A block can be easily removed and I don’t think it passes muster.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Oh, makes much more sense. Classic will ship them without mags. Though tracking down an 81 mag out of state at a gun show might not be easy. Since it isn’t C&R you could have t shipped to an FFL in state and have them block the mag. I think it must be riveted/pinned. A block can be easily removed and I don’t think it passes muster.

DK also has the pistols, not sure about extra mags.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

I finally went to order one from Classic but as soon as I put in my address they stopped the transaction. I’d love to have one of these, especially at that price, but the mag issue and stocking an additional caliber is too much of pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom