• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    I have several quality bows, a Hoyt, Matthews, PSE, High Country and Tom Lee Recurve takedown, and related equipment (was into 3-D ). Rhem. Art.and age now prohibits their use, and I am unsure the best way to market them. I'm not trying to sale them here, I am just looking for ideas. I would like to move them en masse to a dealer, but I don't know of any that deals in used equipment. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please refrain from the usual remarks about "ship them me" , etc.,.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Bow season would be the best time to sell. A dealer will not give you anywhere near what you paid! I would list them here or on a bow hunting forum and sell separately to get the best prices.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Autumn Sky Outfitters may take them off your hands. Maybe work a deal with apawn shop and do a consignment. Selling them singly will yield the most money, but take longer.

Gordon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2011
    Baltimore City
    The local archery shops will give you nothing for your collection,been down that road. Local archery clubs, Baltimore Bowman,Md Game and Fish might be a way to go. I have had some success with Ebay in the past. I understand not selling here. Not a big market for used. pm sent

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Tom Lee Recurve takedown, and related equipment .

Probably a "Bob Lee", and as a vintage archery collector, I would be interested to hear more about this, and any other vintage literature or equipment.

pm me if interested.

Thanks.

gizzard

Oct 30, 2012
    hagerstown
    craigslist, letgo, our classifieds here. pictures can be a problem here, i get a message that the file size is too large

Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    Your right. It is a Bob Lee Custom. Right hand, 57 #, 28 inch, 64 inch bow. I bought new years ago at the Balto, Bowmen Expo., shot it for 3-D. VG condition with everything it came with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom