• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Oletennessean

Sep 14, 2018
    asking for a friend, may have been touched on earlier. What’s the legalities if 80% lowers in MD? If completed by the owner do they need to be registered or anything? Any specific rules to follow if making an AR pistol?

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    No specific rules, just don't manufacturing anything that is now banned, 80% or otherwise. It must be that time of year again...

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    It's unfortunate there's no way to "Search" for discussions on these basic and often-asked questions....:innocent0

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Well you ask 3% this week. Then 0% next week and another 0% the week after that. In the total 21days you still get 3% in my mix. Which, as everyone knows is 80%.

Oletennessean

Sep 14, 2018
    I’ll be honest with y’all I could give two sh*ts about using the search forum and sift through post after post about things that I’m not overly concerned about. Just needed a yes or no question answered if 80% AR pistols are legal in your state which I have no plans of moving to or visiting

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    I’ll be honest with y’all I could give two sh*ts about using the search forum and sift through post after post about things that I’m not overly concerned about. Just needed a yes or no question answered if 80% AR pistols are legal in your state which I have no plans of moving to or visiting

Why not just tell your friend this forum exists and have your friend create their own account and ask their own questions? You registering for an account instead of them makes zero sense.

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    That should only happen 3% of the time in the first 2 weeks.

This!

Well you ask 3% this week. Then 0% next week and another 0% the week after that. In the total 21days you still get 3% in my mix. Which, as everyone knows is 80%.

And This!!

MD firearm laws are ridiculous. If you refer to the equations above, then the answers to your 80% question will start to make more sense: If an 80% lower contains 3% antimony, then you add the other 20% to your 80% lower, your 100% lower will still contain 3% antimony.

Oh ... and I call your two sh*ts ... and raise you three squirts of sweet lemonade!

But seriously, MD laws covering the 80% topic are covered thoroughly in the following YouTube video - It's amazing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJDN9tWNLk4

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom