• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    I might have missed the sarcasm but Wolf E and P were "associates" of the GGWG.

There is a lot left out of the Probably (sic) Cause document such as:

1. Did the heavyset fellow actually have a gun with him during the attempted robberty?
    2. Did he fire it? And were any of the shots that hit the bidnezzes come from his weapon.

Otherwise we are left to assume that the GGWG either performed a reload (G43) or had an extended mag.

Yea I don't understand how the complainant and friends attack the heavy set man to get firearm from him and just stop and disperse and you let him leave and then you call police. But I guess he couldn't detain him since he was out of ammo!!!!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    A primary goal of LE is to arrest the malfactor when feasable . The primary goal of Joe Public is to protect themselves, and disengage .

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    I guarantee he doesn't have a lawyer, saw him do an interview with Pat Collins on NBC 4 and he gave out his rapper name (QC Grind). Googled him and saw a music video with him flashing a firearm and smoking what appears to be weed!!!!!!

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I might have missed the sarcasm but Wolf E and P were "associates" of the GGWG.

There is a lot left out of the Probably (sic) Cause document such as:

1. Did the heavyset fellow actually have a gun with him during the attempted robberty?
    2. Did he fire it? And were any of the shots that hit the bidnezzes come from his weapon.

Otherwise we are left to assume that the GGWG either performed a reload (G43) or had an extended mag.

The reports seem to indicate the heavyset guy had a Glock with the extended mag. He did not shoot.

The victim had the G43 and fired all 10 rounds.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I guarantee he doesn't have a lawyer, saw him do an interview with Pat Collins on NBC 4 and he gave out his rapper name (QC Grind). Googled him and saw a music video with him flashing a firearm and smoking what appears to be weed!!!!!!

Pat Collins is such a weirdo:
    https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...pens-Fire-on-Suspects-in-NE-DC-557805561.html

Coincidentally in the rap video he is smoking pot in an ally and three guys try to rob him. He pulls a gun and shoots the attempted robbers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAF6fPSXS4o

Gliderkit1

Aug 8, 2019
    Frederick county

j26sub

May 8, 2018
    Glock 43 is 6 + 1, right? I wonder how the 9+1 protrudes...gonna have to research. I may want a 43. Best CCW? Opinions?

fscwi

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2012
    I saw a George Lyon post that the two suspects were released by the judge for lack of probable cause.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I saw a George Lyon post that the two suspects were released by the judge for lack of probable cause.

:confused: They were charged with Assault With Intent to Rob while Armed (Gun) so I assume they had a gun.

Both suspects have gun/violent crime priors so neither could legally register a gun in DC AFAIK.

DC does not have a gun problem they have a prosecution problem.

DC homicide is up 50% from 2017. That is probably not related.:rolleyes: :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom