• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Dog Shooting/Missing Dog

STEVENSVILLE - On Tuesday March 14, 2017 Queen Anne’s County Animal Control Responded to the 2000 block of Love Point Rd in Stevensville for a report of an 11 month old German Shepherd that had been shot and another German Shepherd that was missing.

Upon arrival, it was determined the dogs “Scar & Cookie” had gone missing from their home at approximately 7:30 a.m. March 13. The owner reported that just after dark on March 13, Scar, the 11 month old brown brindle German shepherd mix, was found on the family's rear patio with an injury to the head. The owner transported the injured dog to Anne Arundel Emergency Vet and it was later determined that Scar had suffered a gunshot wound to the left bridge of the nose. Scar’s condition is stable at this time. His sister Cookie is still missing and is described by the owner as an 11 month old German shepherd mix with a grey brindle coat with a body structure more like a greyhound. Cookie was last seen wearing two red collars, one of which is a shock type collar.

Anyone with information on the shooting or the whereabouts of Cookie is asked to contact Queen Anne's County Animal Control Officer Leonard at 410-758-2393.

17342984_10155141521924111_6984870611503781110_n.jpg

17353358_10155141521954111_5388633451313443686_n.jpg

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I am so sorry. That kind of person will meet his fate, if not in this life, afterwards. There is no reason for this kind of act. I hope they suffer eternal damnation.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    One would think it wasn't just some idiot driving by. Seems like a small community with not too much access to the community. I just hope this isn't a beginning of things to come. This psychopath has done this before, or will continue to do this if he's habitual.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    what if the dog was attacking someone? a kid perhaps...

if the dog is threatening your family on your property- it's fair game.

This was my other thought. Dogs sneaking out(because one obviously didn't come back) and harassing livestock. Dogs are always defeating shock fences. I know this first hand.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Pretty dog. I have a feeling some shithead decided to take the female and the male intervened. We used to have dog thefts all the time in Glen Burnie in the communities off Ritchie Highway. They'd scoop them right out of back yards. It was turds from the city coming down to steal them as bait dogs for fighting rings. Hopefully that isn't the case here but it's concerning to read missing dogs is lately a regular issue in that area.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Pretty bold move to carry this out in such a boxed in space. Bold or stupid. All that risk for a mutt?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Pretty bold move to carry this out in such a boxed in space. Bold or stupid. All that risk for a mutt?

That's a really unique looking dog though. Who knows what some whacko could have seen and decided they wanted. You would also think it would take a lot of nerve to go back into a neighborhood in Glen Burnie and steal a dog out of its backyard in broad daylight yet we dealt with a number of cases like that in Northern. Plus (and let's not go off track here people please) they do look like fancy brindle pit bull mixes, to me anyway. And there's a lot of assholes who would I'm sure just love to have a dog like that as a "status symbol" and don't really care that it belongs to someone else. Wherever she wound up like I said I hope it's not as a bait dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom