• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Hey guys try doing some searching here and around google. My parents live in Laurel DE and I have been looking for a public 100 yard range around them but seem to be running across mostly club ranges. I know Bridgeville is not that far up the road from them and thought I had read before that certain area of there range were open to the public for a fee. If any one can point me in a the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Laurels not that far from Zekes on rt 50. Take the Laurel Sharptown rd west then south on 13 to Mardela. Once you hit 5o head west until just before the Nanticoke river bridge. Back in behind the scales by the marsh is the range. A lot of guys shoot in Seaford theirs a little club where you should be able to get a membership pretty easy.
    You might get a lucky and get on a farm right around Laurel if you get ot know some people. Rt 9 east heading towards Georgetown is a pistol range I think its called JD's but not sure how public access goes there or if he's just training there. May be pistol only I cant remember but theirs a number of target butts there for quite a few years.

Song Dog

Jan 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore -Delmarva
    As far as J D Defense on Rt 9 outside Georgetown, he's it in Sussex County as far as public ranges, mostly handgun and has 1 bench rifle range, pay by the hour.

Bridgeville Rifle & Pistol Club on Rifle Range Rd Bridgeville, DE. best bet if you would want to join a club, they have a web site to survey facility/membership requirements.

Other shooting ranges can be found through DSSA web site.

https://dssa.us/delaware-gun-and-sporting-clubs/

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Gunsmoke Outfitters outside of Willards, MD has listed a 8 - 100 yard range.

Used to have a nice Sporting Clays Range, but no longer in operation. I haven't been there since the Clays closed down.

Google Maps shows it about 25 min. east/SE of Laurel.

http://www.gunsmokeoutfitters.com

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    Indoor range should be open soon just north of Pittsville on the Delaware side. Range time I think the name is. They have a fb page, check them out

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Alanharper

Latest threads

Top Bottom