• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clump

Sep 19, 2008
    Felton, DE
    I understand, but I'm wondering if the festival organizers (don't know if that's an arts council or the city) would have provided a booth to MSI or MDS had they requested it?

We go most years. I don't recall ever seeing an advocacy group there before, but obviously this 1 grabs my attention. It's put on by the arts council and there are sponsors who have spots. They also have a beer garden and some food vendors.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Maybe the NRA ought to have more of a street-level presence, too. Bloomberg is acting locally and NRA must adapt. TV spots on Fox are great, but...

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    Maybe the NRA ought to have more of a street-level presence, too. Bloomberg is acting locally and NRA must adapt. TV spots on Fox are great, but...

With how pozzed the boy scouts have become lately, I'm shocked that the NRA hasn't tried to jump out and make it's own organization to promote youth outdoorsmanship. The time has never been better to try something like that.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    My GF and I walked through the festival on Saturday. The Moms were there along with march for our lives. We saw a few people walking around in orange shirts that said "Use Your Voice!" and a few with the wear orange stickers.

I was itching to go ask the Moms a few questions and my GF gave me some of the best advice I've gotten lately, saying "They just want attention, why give it to them?"

Your GF is a smart woman. Stick with her! My wife told me the same thing.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I heard they were supposed to be in Annapolis also. Can anyone confirm?

I believe that this might be the new Annapolis Den Mother for "Mom's Demand You Listen to Their Demands"

If she shaved, she might be hot :lol2:

Attachments

• 03A54B3B-5195-4E8D-AB63-9437D6C04913.jpg
      03A54B3B-5195-4E8D-AB63-9437D6C04913.jpg
      38.9 KB · Views: 337

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl