• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Good going John!

For you nubees who wish to mix and mingle with fellow MDS'rs, this is a great event. please come join us for barbequed swine and libations in May. All members are welcome. Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
    Please invite people. MDShooters senior status is not a prerequisite to attend. There are a few new members I will be inviting myself.
    However, I don't think it is a good idea to share specifics with the whole interwebz. There is more than one group who would like to rain on our parade.

Gmalone3

Sep 12, 2017
    Salisbury
    Pretty sure John from MD is speaking of me. I would like to know the details but have not reached the 50 post minimum for WC access. Thanks

SG, I also have a pointer in the reloading forums. Can you please checkout the member (20 some posts) who is interested and send him info if appropriate.

Thanks,

Pretty sure John from MD is speaking of me. I would like to know the details but have not reached the 50 post minimum for WC access. Thanks

Invite was sent.
    We're trying to keep trolls away from the event. I looked at other posts by these new members and they all appear to be legit new members.
    Avoid the people with 8 posts that only consist of:
    Yup
    Me too
    :thumbsup:
    How about McDonalds?
    Awesome
    Cool
    :party29:
    etc.

Looking at their other posts is an easy way to determine someone's legitimacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom