• ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    John Kimble huh? From his own web page:

http://www.kimbleforsenate.com/page2.html

John is a member of The American Civil Liberties Union, The American Association for Justice(Formerly the ATLA), The Sierra Club, The Union of Concerned Scientists, The Defenders of Wildlife, The National Rifle Association and The Southern Poverty Law Center where he is on the Leadership Council.

Because of the many, many television programs with violence, shootings, killings, and crime, children need to receive information and education into the different cultures of society and the effects of choosing a life of organized youth and crime. Thus, the Federal and State Governments must ensure that Entertainment Fields provide wholesome television programs dealing with real life situations of people from all walks of life.

Handgun Control: The use of handguns should be controlled through Intelli Gun technology.

Yeah... no thanks.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    I've worked with former secret service agents, and if he is anything like them, I won't vote for him.

I know one guy that worked with them at the same time he was with them and the guy was a total "tool". He would lie or do anything he had to do to convict someone. So maybe they are all like that? :tdown:

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    I know one guy that worked with them at the same time he was with them and the guy was a total "tool". He would lie or do anything he had to do to convict someone. So maybe they are all like that? :tdown:

What I am wondering though is turnout by the moderate Republicans. Normally it is conservative voters in the primary but this year Romney is having a hard time locking up the vote so we actually matter. I don't know if I have ever seen us actually matter before.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    The problem is none of them look like they do any good for us. They all have anti gun in their past...

I don't trust cops so I voted for Kimble. He taught me to shoot so I trust him. He says his memberships are helpful in the liberal Maryland so that makes sense. He also tells me to keep my mouth shut and stay away from cops and courts. :lol2: Sounds like common sense to me.

But is it me or does this year seem kind of boring in politics?

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    I was referring to the presidential, but again kimble has stated he is for electronic gun control. I don't even like batteries in my optics...

rglrguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Harford
    I kind like this guy Robert Broadus too. Don't know much about him other than he has mostly Libertarian views.

I emailed him last week asking about his 2A position. This is what he wrote back an hour later:

"Hello Mr. Gadget,

Thank you for visiting my website and taking the time to contact me. I appreciate the we have many views in common. My viewpoints spring from the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and the clear intent of the founding fathers, which is liberty. Without Liberty, we are no longer the united States of America.

My view on the 2nd Amendment is that it confers an individual right to keep & bear arms, as has been upheld by the Supreme Court. I believe that the purpose of such Amendment is so that we can protect ourselves against a tyrannical government, so that right must be firmly upheld & asserted. "

http://www.justiceandliberty.us/

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/10/07/10-questions-for-robert-broadus/

+1. Looked over all the candidates today and he is also my favorite. He was not clear on 2A on his site but seemed like he had to be a strong supporter. He is the most pro-Liberty of the bunch, in my opinion.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    John Kimble huh? From his own web page:

http://www.kimbleforsenate.com/page2.html

Yeah... no thanks.
    ACLU???

SPLC???

I also don't like seeing the words "handgun" and "control(led)" used in the same sentence.

I wonder how he justifies joining the aforementioned ultra-liberal organizations because "he is a businessman".....I am a small business owner and I would NEVER even consider joining those organizations.

I have a hard time believing this guy is anything but a left-wing liberal.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    ACLU???

SPLC???

I also don't like seeing the words "handgun" and "control(led)" used in the same sentence.

I wonder how he justifies joining the aforementioned ultra-liberal organizations because "he is a businessman".....I am a small business owner and I would NEVER even consider joining those organizations.

I have a hard time believing this guy is anything but a left-wing liberal.

Well, it looks like Bongino won and will be the one sent to the slaughter of Cardin's machine. I think the Republican party has really gone to the right in the last years. That is why the teabaggers are so popular/:lol2: I could not believe how low the turnout was today. :sad20:

Patriot

Dec 31, 2011
    Harford co.
    I could not believe how low the turnout was today. :sad20:

It was quite sad. Many of my coworkers who like to complain about how liberal MD is looked at me like I had 4 heads when I asked, well who are you going to vote for after work today? They had no clue what I was talking about at all.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    It was quite sad. Many of my coworkers who like to complain about how liberal MD is looked at me like I had 4 heads when I asked, well who are you going to vote for after work today? They had no clue what I was talking about at all.

I know the feeling. I talked to people today and they didn't even remember it was "primary day". It was the lowest turnout I have ever seen. :sad20:

Patriot

Dec 31, 2011
    Harford co.
    I know the feeling. I talked to people today and they didn't even remember it was "primary day". It was the lowest turnout I have ever seen. :sad20:

The few people I did talk to that didI remember said they weren't going to vote that MD goes democrat every year so it doesn't matter. It's that kind of apathy that prevents anything from getting done.

Patriot

Dec 31, 2011
    Harford co.
    I went @ 4, the lady said it was the first time all day they had a line. (I was behind 1 person, I was end of line...)

I went around 6 which I would have thought might be a busy time with people getting off work and such. I was the only person there. As I was about to leave I got a phone call so I sat in the parking lot talking for probably another 15 minutes. No one else came in that time.

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County

Same experience, although it was less of the "4 heads" and more "what foreign language are you speaking?". Cannot comment much on the lines at my voting location since I arrived 10 minutes before closing, but there were still a few people before and after me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom