• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Thank you for coming. We were shocked at the lack of shooters in attendance. Cant be an ammo shortage/expense issue and it really wasn't all that hot. Its a head scratcher for sure.

I've been meaning to come out and dip my toe in the waters. I thought last night the rain was going to arrive early and cancel the event.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Thank you for coming. We were shocked at the lack of shooters in attendance. Cant be an ammo shortage/expense issue and it really wasn't all that hot. Its a head scratcher for sure.
    Jewish holiday, too. I would have come out otherwise. I'll probably be there for shotgun next week with my Saiga 12.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County

I had planned on sneaking away from some of my chores, but chickened out because of the forecasted storms...I didn't want it to be the second time I was halfway there when it got cancelled. :o It sounds like my sacrifice to Murphy's Law gave good weather to the rest of you (it didn't rain here until way later than they said it would :rolleyes:)...so...you're welcome? :innocent0

Plus...for working folks who don't live nearby...weeknights are just kinda tough. :shrug:

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Kudos to the set up crew for another great Steel Challenge. The two new moving targets were insane.

Squad 5 moved smoothly. Our new shooters got the hang of it quickly and seemed to have fun.

Glad the Weather God was in our favor today...

Sent using Tapatalk

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Kudos to the set up crew for another great Steel Challenge. The two new moving targets were insane.

Squad 5 moved smoothly. Our new shooters got the hang of it quickly and seemed to have fun.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thank you for your help today. I am not sure if I had a chance to tell you so or not. Thank goodness it wasn't too hot.

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    Great job to all who put it on.. the amount and types of steel were awesome. I saw what a wizard Square Grouper was showing off his skillz. I was the guy in the yellow “don’t tread on me” Gadsden shirt looking super humbled after those crazy star plates lol.
    Cant wait for next month, I really need to practice..... but we all had fun!
    Thanks again for putting this together

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable

Sent using Tapatalk

As one of your newbie squad-mates I had a blast and the SO’s were great. Will definitely come out as much as my ammo supply permits. Yeah some of those moving targets were nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom