• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Here you go

The important ones:
    The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.” We are experiencing a growing problem: criminals are buying kits containing nearly all of the components and directions for finishing a firearm within as little as 30 minutes and using these firearms to commit crimes. When these firearms turn up at crime scenes, they often cannot be traced by law enforcement due to the lack of a serial number. The Justice Department will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of these firearms.

The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act. The alleged shooter in the Boulder tragedy last month appears to have used a pistol with an arm brace, which can make a firearm more stable and accurate while still being concealable.

The Justice Department, within 60 days, will publish model “red flag” legislation for states. Red flag laws allow family members or law enforcement to petition for a court order temporarily barring people in crisis from accessing firearms if they present a danger to themselves or others. The President urges Congress to pass an appropriate national “red flag” law, as well as legislation incentivizing states to pass “red flag” laws of their own. In the interim, the Justice Department’s published model legislation will make it easier for states that want to adopt red flag laws to do so.

The President will nominate David Chipman to serve as Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. ATF is the key agency enforcing our gun laws, and it needs a confirmed director in order to do the job to the best of its ability. But ATF has not had a confirmed director since 2015. Chipman served at ATF for 25 years and now works to advance commonsense gun safety laws.

Chipman did a Reddit Ask-Me-Anything when he was with Giffords a year ago in the very left-leaning /r/Politics. Attached are some of his comments.

Higher res version:
    90L2Fb6.jpg

Attachments

• David Chipman quotes.jpg
      David Chipman quotes.jpg
      116.5 KB · Views: 921

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    None of this is a surprise. ATF was already cracking down on jig+80% kits, and braces were living on borrowed time after their last attempt to redefine some of the braced pistols as SBRs. And we knew Biden wasn't exactly going to be appointing Colion Noir to run the ATF.

That said, Chipman is going to severely regret doing that AMA when his Senate hearings roll around.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    Well lets see he wants to arrest people for a crime he assumes they are going to commit. I stopped wasting my time reading there. Now is the time to fight like hell wether thats calling your reps, peacefully protesting or if need be mostly peaceful protesting and just escalate until we have a new government that respects that document written in 1776 instead of seeing it as an obstacle.

Look at Canada they now have internment camps...errr um I mean voluntary mandatory quarantine in government hotels if you have "The Rona"

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    I couldnt resist and went back and read them all. This dude is as big a shit show as dementia Joe he is pretending to be for gun rights but has pretty much said he wants to take all guns. Cause you know them assault handguns and stuff.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    So, will they finally prosecute people who blatantly lie on a 4473?
    Seems like he is leaning that way.
    I know someone who lied on a 4473 and he lives in Delaware and his initials are HB has a kid from a stripper and dad is president.
    And its true, he did commit crimes after lying on the 4473

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Originally from Detroit, David received an undergraduate degree from American University and a master’s degree in management from Johns Hopkins University.

25 years as ATF agent.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I got an idea. Let send David Chipman to an office created exclusively for him on Eight Mile Rd in Detroit!

Here is a person description of that road for people who aren't familiar with Detroit.

"I rode with Detroit PD’s 9th Pct. for a number of years, I didn’t work for the city, but often accompanied regular patrol and specialized divisions in this area that served the 8 mile corridor, along Van Dyke, Mound, and Gratiot (pronounced Grashit). It was violent at times, I carried an CAR-15 rifle, wore hardplates over my soft armor to stop rifle rounds. A lot of crazy things would happen at the motels geared for prostitution and drug dealing along 8 mile."

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    So it was actuality an executive ACTION, not order. I'm not sure what the difference is, but there has to be some delineation between the two...

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    So it was actuality an executive ACTION, not order. I'm not sure what the difference is, but there has to be some delineation between the two...

When you’re the Chief Executive, having your handlers wipe your butt is an executive action.

I recall several executive actions and orders over the last decade that ultimately either amounted to nothing or were shot down in federal court.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

fauxknee

Mar 9, 2018
    Don’t pay attention to the fool behind the curtain

I am Joe Biden......come’on Jack.... I’m great and powerful

Attachments

• C1884493-BABD-4244-86B5-5CE31A372305.jpg
      C1884493-BABD-4244-86B5-5CE31A372305.jpg
      45.7 KB · Views: 210

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    Apparently Executive Actions are merely the POTUS wish list, with no force of law behind them.,They were first used by Obama, to pay lip service to the True Believers, without obligating anyone to do anything. Pleases the Useful Idiots, and doesn't piss off the legislators.

Exactly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom