• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Every gun show I have ever attended in Pennsylvania and Virginia has had multiple tables of auto knives for sale. I have only seen one table claim they could only sell to law enforcement. Shows in both states have always had cops attending and walking through the venue. No one seems to care the knives are being sold.

I got the one I wanted already thanks.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    cool. what did you get?

Benchmade CLA 4300

F2-D00-D50-EFA4-4-A24-B4-B9-873969187-A38.jpg

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    It's worth the drive. You'll see vendors and products you don't see anywhere closer. There will be some of the same vendors you're used to but others you haven't seen. Exactly what you'll see is always somewhat the same stuff but very often others. You might see a 3" pre-'69 Cobra...I have two...one .32 New Police (.32 S&W) NIB but not looking to let it go just yet plus one in .22LR...one of my favorite shooters.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    It's worth the drive. You'll see vendors and products you don't see anywhere closer. There will be some of the same vendors you're used to but others you haven't seen. Exactly what you'll see is always somewhat the same stuff but very often others. You might see a 3" pre-'69 Cobra...I have two...one .32 New Police (.32 S&W) NIB but not looking to let it go just yet plus one in .22LR...one of my favorite shooters.
    very nice revolvers. Well done.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    You all have a good time up there, if I wasn’t working OT I would be up there, always fun to catch up with all my regulars. Get yourself some freedom :)

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Anyone arrived at the show yet?
    Please give us a report.. Maybe tomorrow for me.
    These two jobs are keeping me busy at all the wrong times.. Sad that I have a bad habit of liking to eat and have a home to sleep.

Anyone arrived at the show yet?
    Please give us a report.. Maybe tomorrow for me.
    These two jobs are keeping me busy at all the wrong times.. Sad that I have a bad habit of liking to eat and have a home to sleep.

I’ll be there tomorrow. Looking for some powder and primers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lots of powder, primers and projectiles. The only thing I couldn't find were CCI 350 (sm rifle magnum)
    Pretty good show overall.
    The prepper guy had lots of goodies not for sale in MD. We both picked up suture kits and lidocaine w/needles.
    In the left building there was someone selling P80 "Glock" lowers for $120. Pay in cash and there is zero paper trail. Lots of 80% stuff, but that was the best deal I saw.

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    Lots of powder, primers and projectiles. The only thing I couldn't find were CCI 350 (sm rifle magnum)

Pretty good show overall.

The prepper guy had lots of goodies not for sale in MD. We both picked up suture kits and lidocaine w/needles.

In the left building there was someone selling P80 "Glock" lowers for $120. Pay in cash and there is zero paper trail. Lots of 80% stuff, but that was the best deal I saw.

Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    Great show. I found magazines I was looking for and got them at a great price. A vendor was selling Magpul MOE stocks for $10 each, new old stock (no packaging). As always it was great to see Brian from South Carroll Sporting Goods. This is one of my favorite shows.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Did any of you guys see and Dillon reloading stuff there? I'm really looking for a 1050 and don't want to wait for shipping.

No not this time. Last year when I was in Gettysburg they had the Dillon sales guys there with all of the bells and whistles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom