• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    I'm not the one breaking things down to ridiculous, preaching knowledge bombs.
    But, real commercial airline pilots are worse than you.
    Preaching?

Well hopefully the Audi driving commercial piloting Ayoob fanboys and whomever else you insulted in the thread don't get to you in your day to day.

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    So as I wait for my wear and carry permit, I called the USCCA to ask if their insurance covered if I was wrongfully arrested for presumably being outside my restrictions. I spoke with a really nice guy who wasn't aware of the strange rules regarding our Maryland permits. He sent my questions up to their law team and in the meantime sent me a list of their Maryland rapid response team lawyers. While I waited I spoke with the one of the lawyers associates who surprisingly was knowledgeable about the restrictions on the wear and carry permit. Back to the USCCA. The same guy I spoke to earlier called me back and said that no, the insurance does not cover what I'm asking, but that they highly recommend speaking with the lawyer I had spoke to earlier, and see if they could help me arm my self with knowledge on interpreting some things. I'm reluctant to post what I have in mind in terms of working with the lawyer just yet. If I get the result I'm looking for, I'll gladly share.

Overall, the USCCA was very helpful with my questions, and the gentleman I spoke with on the phone has emailed me multiple times over the last few months, just checking in like an old friend would. Never once was I pressured to sign up (haven't yet, but I plan to) and yet they still treat me like family. their general call center doesn't have an option to reach a specific person, but they all work in the same office and have been great with getting my call sent back to the gentleman I have dealt with. He also took the time to research Maryland specifically, and is fairly knowledgeable on our state. If anyone would like his name or email, pm me and I'll send it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom