• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dizzle

Jan 27, 2018
    Is the Scorpion Evo legal in Maryland and if so then exactly what models are legal? I have searched and found threads that say it is legal but it's not on the Maryland Handgun Roster. Can someone clarify this situation for me please.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    The pistol is under "BRNO or CZ" on the list. I got mine from Prepper Gun Shop which is where I found the best deal. Added an SB Tactical brace to it as well.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    Yes it’s legal both the carbine and the pistols.
    I also grabbed mine from an online FFL no one has it locally near me and out of state gun show dealers were 20-30% higher in price

rkouns2003

Jul 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    I have the carbine, its one of my favorite guns to shoot. I put a vortex sparc 2 on it. I dont think you will be disappointed if you get one.

Ap1026

Jul 25, 2017
    I finally got to hold the carbine model recently and I really liked it, I'm trying to convince myself I don't need one haha. If I see an amazing deal it might be something I have to acquire.

Glockman80

Feb 23, 2018
    Maryland
    CZ Scorpion

I bought one as a pistol and made it a SBR on Form 1 at little over 29” OAL. It’s really nice wouldn’t trade it for the world. Good luck on your search.

sht4fun

Mar 19, 2017
    I bought the carbine with faux suppressor from one of the local IPs a few months ago. I enjoy shooting it.

May 19, 2016
    I bought mine and love it. I put the Gearhead works brace and safety on it. There are a lot of aftermarket accessories for it considering the number of units in the wild. The newer ones have standard thread pitches if you want to change the muzzle device on them, as well as a trigger pack that can be modified if you prefer a flat-faced trigger, etc.

EDit: Bought from local IP Baltimore's Best Pawn. Great guys. Say hello to Dan, Joel, Ken, or John when you stop by.

Last edited:

Glockman80

Feb 23, 2018
    Maryland
    Sent mine to CZ Custom in AZ for a full trigger job. They then did a new HBI trigger shoe, HBI bolt release knob, test fire, bigger mag release, installed a few upgraded 922R aftermarket USA made parts & it rocks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom