• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markpixs

Apr 23, 2011
    NOVA
    Guessing WLP’s Team is readying an email asking for emergency support, and shopping for new suits...

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    I'm just happy to see how all the Democrat voters got what they wanted. The prayer in Congress was directed to the Hindu god "Braham" and ended with Amen and AWOMEN! Just like obiden said a few years ago..."you ain't seen nothin' yet!" :sad20:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    So he recycles the signature issue Hillary was using. I wonder why?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The only unity he meant is , to unify those other freedom hating power hungry progressive liberals together and change the country to a place where it won't be recognized .

If this is unity i don't want no parts of it

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Funny how the commies are only scared of the nra isn’t it?

The average person doesn’t know the nra is the National rifle ASSOCIATION, meaning it’s a group of people.

It’s the fear of the 5+ million votes that scares those politicians, at least it used to

Once they actually defeat the nra who holds out banner then? Who stands for us like they did? Apparently no I ne the politicians are scared of

We should at least try and stand by the nra because the politicians fear them. I need no other reason than that

Now flame away

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    None of us are surprised by this are we?

Remember this always, the reason we lost the Senate was because 1/4 million Republican Georgia voters stayed home & did NOT VOTE in their runoff election...

The 2 Senate seats that we lost, cost us the control of the Senate...

Georgia is no longer a Republican State...

Now Chuckie Schumer controls the Senate...

The cost to you will be the 2021 Biden Assualt Rifle Ban...

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    LoL that shouldn’t be hard. The NRA never puts up a fight. Good riddance. FPC is actually worth putting money to.

****i wonder how many people on this site, let alone out in the public even know what the FPC is versus the NRA? The NRA, for all of its faults is the largest and most well known organization for firearms enthusiasts.

If the NRA falls, it will be a huge loss for firearm owners, enthusiasts, the shooting sports, and the 2nd amendment.

It will be just one less really big thing standing in the way of legislation being passed to limit or heavily curtail our rights to keep and bear arms.

Most likely nobody is coming for your guns per se as they don’t have to. Restricting ammunition sales, the import of firearms and parts, and legislation tying liability of gun manufacturers for their products are ways of back door essential restrictions that will affect everyone from the most tactical operator with the beards, tattoos, and muscles to the flannel wearing Fudd with the beer gut who likes to hunt deer and ducks, but doesn’t see why anyone needs an AR, or anything more than an old revolver and a small buck knife.

Changes in zoning can eliminate gun ranges, gun stores, warehouses that store firearm componentry, etc.. The NRA has helped slow down this process for well over 100 years now. If they fall. It’s unlikely the FPC or other such smaller organizations will be able to meaningfully influence congress to do anything that benefits us. They just don’t have the same clout, nor the name recognition, money, legislative team, etc..

We ignore the NRA at our peril. Look what has happened in the past few weeks in this country. Our comms have essentially been cut, and momentum has greatly swung to people who want to disarm us.

Do what you feel is best of course, but I’m sticking with the NRA. Biden and his cronies aren’t messing around and they now have a lot more power than they should have.

david0715

Sep 14, 2020
    All these organizations need to pool their resources and come together. This is no time to fight amongst each other. The the Dems and liberals have one thing going for them, it's that they are bold, loud, and unified. We should at least learn that lesson from them. We can put up a much better fight as a unified group of people than individual groups that have to fighting both an internal and external battle

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Typed a long message and lost it, not doing that again.

I have NO idea who the FPC is and neither does Slow Joe. He wants to take the NRA down because they fear it. If you can't see that you are slower than Joe.

Yes, the NRA has made some major mistakes and Wayne needs to go (way past due). However, if they take the NRA out the other small ones will be much easier to defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom