• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Jan 13-14 MD, Timonium
    Timonium Fairgrounds, 2200 York Rd. (Just off exit 17 of I-83). 600 Tables. Adm: $8. Children 11 and under: Free. Show Hours: Sat 9-5, Sun 9-3. Free parking. Appalachian PromotionsTheGunShows.com

DirtyHarry45

Jun 8, 2013
    Here is the online coupon for $1 off of the admission price:

http://www.thegunshows.com/show-sites/timonium-fairgrounds/

Timonium-Fairgrounds-Coupon.jpg

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    I might go in here as I will be in that area next Saturday. How does it compare to the Nations Gunshow?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It’s MD’s biggest gun show, but still only half the size of Chantilly.

But Chantilly gives more room for painters, jerky types and jewelry.

You never know what you might find that you weren’t looking for at ANY show.

That’s why I never miss the little Easton show every November.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    It’s MD’s biggest gun show, but still only half the size of Chantilly.

But Chantilly gives more room for painters, jerky types and jewelry.

You never know what you might find that you weren’t looking for at ANY show.

That’s why I never miss the little Easton show every November.

I went to the recent Chantilly show. It was crazy over priced. I usually buy a rifle at every show but there was nothing there i seen that was worth the money they wanted.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I’m going to try and go Sunday. Will be my first time going to this show so my question is, what should I expect with 600 tables? That’s 200 more than Howard and they usually have a good selection. More of the same? How’s parking? Last time I was at Timonium was for the state fair some 20 years ago.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Is this show in the Upper building or in the lower (barn) building (where they hold the antique arms show)?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    As Rack said , shows of all sizes are worthwhile to attend .

But is Timonium actually the largest Show in Md ? Talking number of tables actually occupied . How do occupied tables compare to say HoCo ?

But do come by the show , and visit the MSI booth .

cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    I haven't been to this show in a decade or more, are there any quality safe dealers there if anyone remembers.

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I'm wondering if it is really 600 tables, occupied or not. That seems like an awful lot for the Exhibit Building. If I remember correctly, the Howard County show is noticeably bigger, with fewer un-occupied. Still, for me Timonuim under 20 miles away, so what the heck.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    The aisles have definitely gotten wider a this show. Fewer tables of gun realated stuff and more crappy lnife tables

The Howard County show is better but Timonium is more than worth it. Plus I only live a mile away

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I’m going to try and go Sunday. Will be my first time going to this show so my question is, what should I expect with 600 tables? That’s 200 more than Howard and they usually have a good selection. More of the same? How’s parking? Last time I was at Timonium was for the state fair some 20 years ago.

To me Timonium seems slightly larger than Howard Co, but the ratio of T-shirts/Jerky/Knick-knacks to firearms seems slightly higher also. I think the number of tables containing actual firearms and/or parts & accessories is nearly the same between the two.

The guy with the military surplus clothing & ammo cans that always shows up at Howard Co (back of the building) doesn't go to Timonium, IIRC. Otherwise, many of the same vendors.

Still miss talking to Lou every time I go to either of these shows. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom