• ...and so much more!
  • DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    C31 Unit ? ( From the news article.)

Combined County Criminal Investigations Unit

In existence since 1992, the award winning Combined County Criminal Investigation (C3I) Unit was formed as a cooperative agreement between Allegany County law enforcement agencies.

C3I is comprised of experienced investigators from the Cumberland Police Department, Maryland State Police, Allegany County Sheriff’s Office, Frostburg Police Department, Frostburg State University Police, State’s Attorney’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The unit is governed by an advisory board.

C3I also has a narcotics investigations function.

ktm rider

Feb 21, 2011
    Undisclosed and Secure
    The details as told to me were that this was some sort of Satanic ritual/gathering. There were supposedly some animals that had been sacrificed and afterwards the members flung themselves off a 40' bank/cliff for reasons unknown which left the young lady with a busted hip and the young man with his injuries ACCORDING to the lady.

Here's where things get even weirder. They're was supposedly a third member (male) in this group that decided to flee the scene and the country after the fact. I'm not sure if they suspect him of any wrong doing but I believe they're looking to clear some things up before releasing more/any details. I'm not sure if the girl is still talking at this point that's all that's been shared with me.

I know the young man was loved by many and I hope I don't upset anyone with the details that were shared with me. I know it's scary to think stuff like this could be happening in Garrett county. Sorry to keep everyone waiting for the few details I know but this 3 month old hates going to sleep.

I heard the same thing and this is consistent with the injuries that the girl showed up at the hospital with. it is common knowledge that there was a set of tire tracks at the scene indicating third vehicle at the scene at some point.

However I heard there were supposedly more than just the three people. I heard " a group of people"
    But this is all speculation of course.

Like I said this is pretty close to home. I actually drove my tractor over to that exact area to mow a field a while back. So it is within tractor distance ..lol. I think I'll be adding an extra magazine for the AR to the night stand for a while.

As far are the Hooligan shoot goes, I have never been invited to join You guys. :D But seriously, since I live so far back in the sticks I usually just shoot at my place.

Cabin rentals have slowed down since last year. We don't like to rent it out when we are not at home. And we were super busy running everywhere this past fall. We did rent it to a few hunting parties that have been renting it since we started. Very nice guys who take care of our cabin nicely. :thumbsup:

StickShaker

Mar 3, 2016
    Montgomery
    I heard the same thing and this is consistent with the injuries that the girl showed up at the hospital with. it is common knowledge that there was a set of tire tracks at the scene indicating third vehicle at the scene at some point.

However I heard there were supposedly more than just the three people. I heard " a group of people"
    But this is all speculation of course.

Like I said this is pretty close to home. I actually drove my tractor over to that exact area to mow a field a while back. So it is within tractor distance ..lol. I think I'll be adding an extra magazine for the AR to the night stand for a while.

As far are the Hooligan shoot goes, I have never been invited to join You guys. :D But seriously, since I live so far back in the sticks I usually just shoot at my place.

Cabin rentals have slowed down since last year. We don't like to rent it out when we are not at home. And we were super busy running everywhere this past fall. We did rent it to a few hunting parties that have been renting it since we started. Very nice guys who take care of our cabin nicely. :thumbsup:

Scary stuff for sure. I thought your avatar looked familiar from another forum. We talked a few times about the Barton ride on a friends property not far from you.

ktm rider

Feb 21, 2011
    Undisclosed and Secure
    Scary stuff for sure. I thought your avatar looked familiar from another forum. We talked a few times about the Barton ride on a friends property not far from you.

Yes I remember.( cant remember the forum though) We were riding there about 2 months ago before it got super cold out. That property is actually only about a mile from where this guy was found.

StickShaker

Mar 3, 2016
    Montgomery
    Yes I remember.( cant remember the forum though) We were riding there about 2 months ago before it got super cold out. That property is actually only about a mile from where this guy was found.

Good to hear from you again! TBN...I haven't been active there in a few years. Yeah, I checked the map and that road looks to be one ridge over. I hope some of the blanks will eventually be filled in.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek

Folks don't need no invitation to attend a Hooligan shoot. Most folks who have met Hooli the Goat the first time do come back... ;)

We're glad you can shoot where you live. My bet is, among the Hooligans, we have many toys you've never seen or shot. And we share... Could be fun times... :innocent0

:bullhorn: ktm rider is formally invited to a Hooligan Shoot!

:D

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Just talking to grandson's girlfriend who is from Frostburg. She knew the young man also (went to school with him) she's saying locals need not worry, there's more going on

molonlabe

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2005
    Mountaineer Country, WV
    The details as told to me were that this was some sort of Satanic ritual/gathering. There were supposedly some animals that had been sacrificed and afterwards the members flung themselves off a 40' bank/cliff for reasons unknown which left the young lady with a busted hip and the young man with his injuries ACCORDING to the lady.

Here's where things get even weirder. They're was supposedly a third member (male) in this group that decided to flee the scene and the country after the fact. I'm not sure if they suspect him of any wrong doing but I believe they're looking to clear some things up before releasing more/any details. I'm not sure if the girl is still talking at this point that's all that's been shared with me.

I know the young man was loved by many and I hope I don't upset anyone with the details that were shared with me. I know it's scary to think stuff like this could be happening in Garrett county. Sorry to keep everyone waiting for the few details I know but this 3 month old hates going to sleep.

I would not be surprised. I was hiking San Gorgonio Mountains, I was wearing my SAR jacket and of course armed. A few weeks before a Boy Scout went missing from his troop. I ran into a couple of guys from San Bernardino Search and rescue and they said they heard chanting in the forest and believed it was a satanic ritual and they told me to be careful. I told then I'll be ok I got a gun. I backpacked throughout the California wilderness often alone and never saw anything like that. I did cross paths with some two legged creatures that scared the crap out of my now wife. She said the was so surprised how cool I was. I told her they were outgunned they just didn't know it. Just the things I saw on SAR nothing sunrises me any more California is a hotbed for Satanist.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    I started there But I have been at the Federal Pen in Wv. now for around 13 years.

That's gotta be a fun commute in the snow.

I've got to agree with Traveller that most of the time, satanic rituals, etc. are pretty unfounded. Everyone remembers the satanic scare of the 80's right?

I virtually guarantee you that drugs and/or drug deals were involved. Naked in the woods with traumatic injuries tends to rule stuff like Meth in pretty well.

ktm rider

Feb 21, 2011
    Undisclosed and Secure
    That's gotta be a fun commute in the snow.

I virtually guarantee you that drugs and/or drug deals were involved. Naked in the woods with traumatic injuries tends to rule stuff like Meth in pretty well.
    I commute from Frostburg to Bruceton Mills Wv. Garrett County roads crew does a great job but sometimes they get overwhelmed with the bigger storms. The last 1.5 miles through Wv is usually the most sketchy. They use solar plows to get the snow off their roads.

Gotcha well my hats off to you sir!! Couldn't double my salary to do that job!! Stay safe!!

It can get "interesting" occasionally. But it isn't too bad considering the perks.

gizzard

Oct 30, 2012
    hagerstown
    there were persistent rumors of cult activity on green mountain, as well as some klan activity.
    cult activity was confirmed to me by participants.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    I commute from Frostburg to Bruceton Mills Wv. Garrett County roads crew does a great job but sometimes they get overwhelmed with the bigger storms. The last 1.5 miles through Wv is usually the most sketchy. They use solar plows to get the snow off their roads.

Yeah, I grew up down in Charleston, WV, so we make the trip through there a couple times a year at least. WV roads for that short stretch are always a lot more sketchy than the MD side. My guess is that the drivers figure there aren't any exits between the MD line and there, so why waste the salt/plow life. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom