• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Griz

Jan 12, 2013
    Fellow Constitutionalists,

I've confirmed that Bank of America dumped McMillan because they are in the firearms industry. McMillan is now doing business with the National Bank of Arizona.

It can be confirmed by going directly to McMillan's corporate website: http://www.mcmillanusa.com/

Pass the word - I think that it's important that we support constitutionalists and unsupport the statists. There are plenty of banks that do want our business.

Details / Story:
    Bank of America drops customer McMillan Group

McMillan Mfg in Phoenix, Arizona, which produces rifles for our Military
    Snipers, was contacted by Bank of America and informed that they will no longer be allowed to use their services because they are in the firearms business and support the second amendment.

I am fine with you re-posting it. Thanks for your support.
    Kelly D. McMillan
    Director of Operations
    McMillan Group International, LLC
    1638 W Knudsen Dr
    Phoenix , Arizona 85027
    McMillan Integrity-Global Vision

http://www.mcmillanusa.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/McMillanGroupInternational

McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group
    International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years.

Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking,
    Global Commercial Banking (Bank of America) came to my office. He scheduled the
    meeting as an "account analysis" meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of
    credit we have with them.

He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years
    and become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories. At
    this point I interrupted him and asked "Can I possibly save you some time so
    that you don't waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because
    we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer want my business."

"That is correct", he said.

I replied "That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We can
    find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business. You
    won't mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone one I know that BofA is not
    firearms-industry friendly?"

"You have to do what you must", he said.

"So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right?"

Mr. Fox confirmed that it was, at which point I told him that the meeting was
    over and there was nothing left for him to say.

I think it is important for all Americans who believe in and support our 2nd
    amendment "right to keep and bear arms" should know when a business does not
    support these rights. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I don't
    agree with a business' political position, I cannot, in good Conscience support
    them. We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America credit cards as
    payment for our products,

Kelly D. McMillan
    Director of Operations
    623-582-9635
    1638 W Knudsen Dr
    Phoenix , Arizona 85027

"We the People, are the Rightful Masters of both Congress and the courts, not to
    overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the
    Constitution.

Just5Guy

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Carroll Co.
    Not the first Anti-2A thing I've heard about BoA. I banked with them while I lived in DE, mainly because there was a branch a mile from my house, but I have since pulled everything out or else I would be doing it right now.

You would think businesses would be in the business of business, not worrying about policy making, but here we are.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Bass Pro visa cards are through BofA. Perhaps an email to Bass Pro customer service is in order.

Tyeraxus

Ultimate Member
    May 15, 2012
    East Tennessee
    I use BoA because my job has me traveling all over the US and there are BoA branches/ATMs everywhere. I think it's probably time to re-evaluate that decision.

Griz

Jan 12, 2013
    Bass Pro Visa Cards

Good Call. Everyone give Bass Pro a Call.

If we know anyone in the media, have them give bass pro a call and ask them for a response.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    The Bank of America -McMillan horse has been beaten to death. Haven't we been hearing this particular story for months now?

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Let's talk about Intuit Merchant Services shutting down card processing for hundreds of firearms sellers across the country. Intuit also owns TurboTax and Quickbooks.

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    The Bank of America -McMillan horse has been beaten to death. Haven't we been hearing this particular story for months now?

Maybe, but this is the first I have heard of it. I'll be changing my direct deposit today and then going to pull my money out of BOA and putting in a local credit union.

Tyeraxus

Ultimate Member
    May 15, 2012
    East Tennessee
    Tyeraxus,

No delay!

I'm currently in the process of moving (browsing the forums on a break from packing actually), and may actually be moving twice in the next two months. If there's a realistic option available, I plan on taking it.

I'll probably have to keep our BoA credit cards though, much as I hate to. Looking at buying a house when we find out where we're going to be long-term and we need the credit score bump from the active account.

Just5Guy

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Carroll Co.
    BoA CEO = Brian Moynihan - resides in Boston, Massachusetts.

Well that explains it...

This was the sign across from our hotel in Boston a couple years ago

P1070086.JPG

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Fellow Constitutionalists,

I've confirmed that Bank of America dumped McMillan because they are in the firearms industry. McMillan is now doing business with the National Bank of Arizona.

It can be confirmed by going directly to McMillan's corporate website: http://www.mcmillanusa.com/

Pass the word - I think that it's important that we support constitutionalists and unsupport the statists. There are plenty of banks that do want our business.

Details / Story:
    Bank of America drops customer McMillan Group

McMillan Mfg in Phoenix, Arizona, which produces rifles for our Military
    Snipers, was contacted by Bank of America and informed that they will no longer be allowed to use their services because they are in the firearms business and support the second amendment.

I am fine with you re-posting it. Thanks for your support.
    Kelly D. McMillan
    Director of Operations
    1638 W Knudsen Dr
    Phoenix , Arizona 85027

http://www.facebook.com/McMillanGroupInternational

McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group
    International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years.

Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking,
    Global Commercial Banking (Bank of America) came to my office. He scheduled the
    meeting as an "account analysis" meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of
    credit we have with them.

He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years
    and become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories. At
    this point I interrupted him and asked "Can I possibly save you some time so
    that you don't waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because
    we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer want my business."

"That is correct", he said.

I replied "That is okay, we will move our accounts as soon as possible. We can
    find a 2nd Amendment friendly bank that will be glad to have our business. You
    won't mind if I tell the NRA, SCI and everyone one I know that BofA is not
    firearms-industry friendly?"

"You have to do what you must", he said.

"So you are telling me this is a politically motivated decision, is that right?"

Mr. Fox confirmed that it was, at which point I told him that the meeting was
    over and there was nothing left for him to say.

I think it is important for all Americans who believe in and support our 2nd
    amendment "right to keep and bear arms" should know when a business does not
    support these rights. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. When I don't
    agree with a business' political position, I cannot, in good Conscience support
    them. We will soon no longer be accepting Bank of America credit cards as
    payment for our products,

Kelly D. McMillan
    Director of Operations
    623-582-9635
    1638 W Knudsen Dr
    Phoenix , Arizona 85027

"We the People, are the Rightful Masters of both Congress and the courts, not to
    overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the
    Constitution.

Anyone know if there are any banking regulations regarding this?

Its very silly since they are all linked under the federal reserve system.. Could a person refuse a check drawn on BOA?

I am not sure a merchant can boycott a bank. But it appears that a bank can boycott a businesses. BOA is DOA anyway.. To big to fail to big to run.

BOA IS DOA...... BOA IS DOA .... BOA IS DOA

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Ironically they are the ones that issue the Bass Pro Credit Card. I had one for a short while when I bought my M&P from Bass Pro a few years ago. They offered another $50 of the gun purchase as well as the 2 free mags coming from S&W at the time, plus the pistol was on sale.

Opened the card, bought the gun paid off the card at first statement and closed the account! I look at it as I got one over on them!

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Ironically they are the ones that issue the Bass Pro Credit Card. I had one for a short while when I bought my M&P from Bass Pro a few years ago. They offered another $50 of the gun purchase as well as the 2 free mags coming from S&W at the time, plus the pistol was on sale.

Opened the card, bought the gun paid off the card at first statement and closed the account! I look at it as I got one over on them!

Hypocrisy is great :party29:

circadia

Jan 19, 2013
    Arbutus
    Oh the hypocrisy. The Bank of America branch around the corner from my house has been robbed a few times over the years. The last time it got robbed (maybe 3 or 4 years ago?), they stationed an armed guard out front for a few weeks. He wasn't just some mall security kind of guy with a uniform and pepper spray, this was a tactical-uniformed officer holding what looked like an MP5.

Yeah, guns are bad, right BoA?

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    BOA caters to the illegals in the Laurel area and a few years ago an armored car crew was involved in a shootout outside BOA in Laurel Mall. And Capital One is just as bad, and I dropped them a few years ago over their hiring practices...they had no white employees at their outlets in and around Laurel. Unfortunately, I live in PG county and that says it all. We bank with PNC.

Omnipotent

Semper Fi
    Jan 10, 2013
    MoCo
    I use BoA because my job has me traveling all over the US and there are BoA branches/ATMs everywhere. I think it's probably time to re-evaluate that decision.

More and more banks are national nowadays...Wells Fargo, US Bank Corps, TD, Citi....plenty of choices

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom