• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    "House majority leader Valerie Longhurst tells 47 ABC that there was a lengthy conversation to 'soften the bill,' saying NRA representatives were content with the changes."

I'm done with the NRA, I'm not renewing my membership and I don't even own a bump stock.
    When you start believing the enemy, you lose the war.

Sent from the 3rd Rock

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia

Do you really think the NRA is going to broadcast the fact that they are selling us out?

The NRA absolutely pushed for bump stock regulation after Vegas. This is just how that call for regulation is playing out.

The ATF review to redefine the word “machineguns,” is a direct result of the NRA.

NRA statement
    "the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

Link to NRA statement

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Do you really think the NRA is going to broadcast the fact that they are selling us out?

The NRA absolutely pushed for bump stock regulation after Vegas. This is just how that call for regulation is playing out.

The ATF review to redefine the word “machineguns,” is a direct result of the NRA.

NRA statement

Link to NRA statement
    I don't agree. Function like a fully automatic is not what a bump stock does to a semi auto. If it did, the ATF would have classified it that way already.

Sent from the 3rd Rock

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I don't agree. Function like a fully automatic is not what a bump stock does to a semi auto. If it did, the ATF would have classified it that way already.

Sent from the 3rd Rock

Well that's why I love this board, we can disagree, I'm done with the NRA.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    H/T Schipperke for spotting the “Marylanders To Prevent Gun Violence” Facebook page below.

Yes, it looks like the MPGV shrews have tipped their hand after a slumber party with the Statehouse Infringers.

The Bump Stock bill was withdrawn last week but then this babbling about “trigger accessories” shows up on the MPGV Facebook page.

I was recently in a rumble with one or two members here (called me a d**khead and an a**hole) when I confronted them for their willingness to throw bump stocks (“just toys”) under the bus to keep competition triggers.

Guess we are on the same team now?

Attachments

• 71092C0C-4A29-4EA8-B855-F81D3C121957.jpeg
      71092C0C-4A29-4EA8-B855-F81D3C121957.jpeg
      32.7 KB · Views: 220

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    P.S. when is MPGV going to change their name to “Marylanders To Prevent Gun Ownership”.

I mean, who are they kidding?

I have always thought that.

I don't know anyone who is for violence. Only things we differ from the moms on is on how to achieve the results we're after. For me, that means a thug not knowing whether I have a gun, not knowing that I don't have one. The moms don't understand that bad guys will always have guns.

Got a new sign idea:

No guns. Know crime.
    Know guns. No crime.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Definition of accessory
    plural accessories
    1 a : an object or device that is not essential in itself but adds to the beauty, convenience, or effectiveness of something else auto accessories clothing accessories

KVP-RPTK-2.jpg

ef4eb869cda2d6887758a3c0bc4f2c3e

twilightzone.14283729_std.jpg

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    H/T Schipperke for spotting the “Marylanders To Prevent Gun Violence” Facebook page below.

Yes, it looks like the MPGV shrews have tipped their hand after a slumber party with the Statehouse Infringers.

The Bump Stock bill was withdrawn last week but then this babbling about “trigger accessories” shows up on the MPGV Facebook page.

I was recently in a rumble with one or two members here (called me a d**khead and an a**hole) when I confronted them for their willingness to throw bump stocks (“just toys”) under the bus to keep competition triggers.

Guess we are on the same team now?

I mentioned in the old bumpstock thread that the gun grabbers weren't going to be happy until mandatory delayed trigger resets were added to the bill. I guess this is Maryland's first crack at banning all self-loading weapons.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    P.S. when is MPGV going to change their name to “Marylanders To Prevent Gun Ownership”.

I mean, who are they kidding?

I have been calling them Marylanders to Prevent Guns since back in the days of Vinny DeMercinary. The V is silent. They care not the least little bit about the V, they only want to prevent the G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom