• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    what the hell? at a local shop nothing special / $399.
    has it really gotten that bad?:mad54:

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I had a chance to buy a case of never-issued, consecutively serial #'ed Yugo M59/66 SKS's back around 12 years ago, complete with hand-written factory notes showing groupings, Q/C stuff, etc. (I think - it's been a long time). I passed because the price was ridiculously high, like $1900 or something for 10 rifles.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Somebody told me they're being using for re-enacting, so you have to have that particular rifle. Not just another cheap milsurp rifle any more.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    A lot of crack being smoked in the firearms world right now.

Took a look at Gunbroker yesterday. Regardless of what was searched for, 90 percent of the firearms were way overpriced with zero bids. Saw a Turkish Boat Oar in 8mm Mauser for $600.00. Chinese SKS $800.00. Ruger New Army $1,000.00. And on and on and on.

Also took a look at SOG. They are so depleted that they no longer have a C&R section to choose from. The planet is full of C&R guns and ammo. Just have to have the desire to bring the stuff here.

So glad the Republican Trifecta Machine is actively seeking to better the firearms culture in the United States of America...

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    We will see what happens AFTER the mid terms.

Not picking on your post alert: This is the same tired shyt we hear every two years.

Gotta get through the next election. Gotta get through the next election. Gotta get through the next election. Doesn't matter if it's electing politicians that totally suck or talking about the firearms culture in this country being moved forward. Gotta get through the next election.

The Republican led government needs to pull its head out, admit that curio and relic firearms and ammunition are a threat to no one, and flood the US market with both.

Cuzz the gun culture isn't being nurtured and advanced if it isn't being nurtured and advanced. The whole maintaining the status quo crap is crap.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    it definitely sucks, but on the plus side AR's and modern ammunition is cheaper than in many years

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    We have quite a few Mosin's in stock, prices start below $300. Most are nice matching numbers rifle's, come by and check them out.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I would have to look at my bound book, but I think I gave $59 for a M44 and $79 for a 91/30. The 91 never made it out of the cosmoline in 20 years so I sold it for I think 400 ish a while ago.

G O B

Ultimate Member
    Nov 17, 2007
    Cen TX
    I stand by my statement.
    Elections have consequences. Some good, some bad. BUT C&R prices and availability are subject to change at the whim Politicians and Bureaucrats.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    Not picking on your post alert: This is the same tired shyt we hear every two years.

Gotta get through the next election. Gotta get through the next election. Gotta get through the next election. Doesn't matter if it's electing politicians that totally suck or talking about the firearms culture in this country being moved forward. Gotta get through the next election.

The Republican led government needs to pull its head out, admit that curio and relic firearms and ammunition are a threat to no one, and flood the US market with both.

Cuzz the gun culture isn't being nurtured and advanced if it isn't being nurtured and advanced. The whole maintaining the status quo crap is crap.

What is C or R ammunition and where is it currently located?

Jul 1, 2012
    What is C or R ammunition and where is it currently located?

There's a whole section in ATF-5300-11 (Section I) listing C&R ammunition:
    for example, .35 Smith & Wesson Auto, .600 Nitro Express, Dardick Trounds, etc.
    Some of it seems pretty common but because it's old I guess it counts, like 6.5 Carcano.

As to where to actually acquire said ammo, you are on your own... :)

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Classic firearms just put out an add for M91/30 Mosin's, starting at 299.00. Get em while you can. .lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom