• belair show.jpg
      belair show.jpg
      59.6 KB · Views: 2,352
    Last edited:

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    I've been to 2-3 of them and have never seen any bulk ammo so if that's what you are looking for, don't expect to see it.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    I've been to 2-3 of them and have never seen any bulk ammo so if that's what you are looking for, don't expect to see it.

That's because I haven't had Tables for the last 2 Shows! I could have Stock to sell but no one including myself wants to pay the price! I started my Business in January 2006. Since, wholesale prices on ammo have increased anywhere from 100% to 200% and add in a 6% sales tax. Its a good thing I don't rely on this Business to eat!

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    ima comin maybe with a friend or two we are both 16 do we need a parnet ya think

You have to be 21 to buy a regulated weapon (handguns, some long guns that look scary and make liberals pee themselves) in Maryland; 18 for unregulated long guns.

As far as ammo goes, it's similar - you must be 21 to buy "handgun" ammunition, 18 for "rifle" ammunition. I know it doesn't make any sense, it was a law written (as usual) by fools who know absolutely nothing about firearms. The practical upshot of this is, many businesses won't sell ANY ammunition to under-21's. Some will sell certain types of ammo (including shotgun shells) to 18-20 year olds, provided it's a caliber predominantly used in long guns.

Beef jerky, no age limit.

Ninja throwing stars and Katanas... not sure, probably 18 or older.

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    well ill bring my dad
    any chance they will have 7.62 x54 rounds for sale??? i need to stock up for frostbite:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    lol about the jerky

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    any chance they will have 7.62 x54 rounds for sale??? i need to stock up for frostbite:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good chance yes, but you're better off buying 7.62x54R from AIM. It will be cheaper (even with shipping) and you won't have to spend money on gas plus admission fees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom