• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    I stopped in at engage this morning and took a look at it, I'm in for one once I can get one.

Last edited:

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    I'm having some customer service issues with Botach.com. I think this might be the last time I order from them. You live and learn I guess.

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    I'll probably buy a P-10 too. The issue is my P-07 mags won't work in it so I'll be trying to get mags shipped to Peoples Republik of Maryland again.

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    I'm having some customer service issues with Botach.com. I think this might be the last time I order from them. You live and learn I guess.

Lawdog, I have only bought once from botach, they did ship non-md mags to my FFL and they took care of it. However I never managed to get someone on the phone or get a call back. Everything did ship ok and emails we're answered slowly but the phone number was a waste of time.

Hope it all works out for you

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I bought a rifle from them on sale on new years day. Was told it would ship in 3 to 5 days. I didn't get the rifle til mid February. There were multiple phone calls and emails to get things finally squared away.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    The thing that jumps out at me is that it's got the modularity potential of the sig 320, but without the jacked up bore axis. In md, it makes a lot of sense to be able to swap grips and calibers while only doing the stupid paperwork stuff once.

Same here. This is the most unique and best part.

Whoa this guns slide is so ugly that I like it.

I like the look, and appears to be functional - better to grip slide design.

I also like the P10 and the new Czech vx18. The VP9c is out now; this is the version I wanted like a year ago. That Turkish pistol also looks like a great value, maybe better than glock. Lots of great pistols coming out now.

judah7

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 18, 2017
    Same here. This is the most unique and best part.

I like the look, and appears to be functional - better to grip slide design.

I also like the P10 and the new Czech vx18. The VP9c is out now; this is the version I wanted like a year ago. That Turkish pistol also looks like a great value, maybe better than glock. Lots of great pistols coming out now.

I think it's different, looks like shark gils or something. I'd like to see one in person but I definitely like it.

Are you going to purchase one?

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    It looks hideous. The only new striker gun I'm even considering buying is the P-10.

:D

tickle, tickle...

I think it's different, looks like shark gils or something. I'd like to see one in person but I definitely like it.

Are you going to purchase one?

Maybe.

I don't care about the looks of a functional gun, I care about performance.

This gun looks all business; that intrigues me.

Beretta_APX_Umarex_airsoft_8.JPG

lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    Getting anything sent to Maryland is always a headache. Especially when you're dealing with the deadly hi-cap magazine situation that the Democrats made up.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    John Farnam sends:

At under $400.00, CZ’s Glock-like P10C is a very acceptable carry-pistol.
    They'll sell a lot of them!

I finally got my hands on Beretta’s Glock-like APX Pistol. Modular, like
    the SIG 320, this pistol gets high marks! Trigger-reach makes it a good
    choice for the small-handed. Law-enforcement sales are on now. Non-LEO
    sales start in April. This is now Beretta’s flagship pistol. The hammer-fired
    92F will fade-away (the rest of the way) rapidly, as will the hammer-fired
    PX4.

judah7

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 18, 2017
    Damn, the 92f was a sweet shooting firearm to me. I'll surely purchase one when they fade the rest of the way since they will likely be cheaper.

Alberto

Feb 17, 2015
    I'll probably buy a P-10 too. The issue is my P-07 mags won't work in it so I'll be trying to get mags shipped to Peoples Republik of Maryland again.

They can be modded to work if you feel comfortable cutting a notch into the mags. Or wait until current P07 inventory runs out and all mags will be interchangeable.

judah7

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 18, 2017
    After further review this APX is going to be my ultimate SD pistol somewhere down the line in 40 caliber. I am digging the 15 round capacity in 40 and the gun as a whole as grew on me. At first I thought the shark gils was ugly but different and I still liked it but now I love it.

Boneuphtoner

Feb 8, 2016
    MoCo
    Fondled one at United Gun shop last week...I'm mostly a revolver guy so take this observation for what its worth....but I thought the trigger was FAR better than a Glock

Chikane

Mar 29, 2017
    I was at Engage and was surprised it was there, I hope that It will be on the roster soon. I went there to look for a hammer gun since this will be my first gun and I prefer hammer fire after spending about 2 months firing different models on the range down the street. After holding the APX it reminds me of the Vp9 and I think it felt very nice. I especially like the slide even though many don't seem to like it. It's so easy to rack that thing compared to say the XD it's well made and at $540 dollars I think I might be swayed to wait it out and go to striker route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom