• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Any members here know of anyone (online or that will ship) that has any S&W M&P15-22 25-rd mags >IN STOCK< for anywhere in the $20 to $25@ range?

Wholly firecrackers, Batman; wtf is going on with availability of ANY mags for S&W M&P15-22 (22LR) rimfire guns?

Somehow, between this past Feb-April, our family went from zero to four M&P15-22‘s (one each: pistol (so much fun!); FDE, Robin Egg Blue camo; and, Muddy Girl Camo) and

- in packing for a family range day it occurred to me I oughta stock up on some mags (esp. now that we’ve learned the gkids parents are 100% on board with the rimfire rifles we got ‘em)

I can see where I paid anywhere from $18* to $25 as recently as last Feb / Mar after which I turned my attentions elsewhere. And now I’m regretting it.

*(in hindsight I see now I shoulda bought several dozen at that price, doh! :sad20: )

I’ve spent a considerable amount of time looking online between last night and dawn today and am turning up empty (I see GunMagWarehouse is price gouging them at $35 @ but, even at that gouge, they have none in stock :-(

Thanks in advance for any locates!

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I was astounded at the prices of the 10rd mags on Ebay. I have 2 15-22s, one for each kid, and wowza. Last time I bought 25rd mags, was from Gunmag warehouse. Had them shipped to my buddy who lived in PA. He still does, but moved farther north in PA, so I can't do that anymore. I guess just be patient, and wait it out.

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    According to the S&W forum they are out of stock everywhere.

Joe Bob's apparently got some in last week but sold out in like an hour. They do have the 50 rd Black Dog drums in stock right now for about $65 each.

Mdiesel

Sep 21, 2018
    Good luck on a 25rd but even with 10rd they can eat ammo

I have a 15-22 and 22/45 lite for my son boy can he burn up the ammo

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    If you can find the long 10 rounders, if you are playing with them, and spread them apart, a pin might fall out. And then they magically become 25 rounders.

So I have heard.

Not to be done inside the state of MD.

Wangbadan

Big Wang
    Jul 15, 2021
    Signed up to alerts for the 25round mags on over a dozen sites. They’re always gone within 20 minutes of the email notification. Snagged 3 from Helacious last week luckily at a reasonable price. But yeah, paid $80 for a 10 rounder on ebay last month just because I wanted to shoot

Wangbadan

Big Wang
    Jul 15, 2021

Another scam site using the name of a reputable manufacturer to trick people. Social media links take you to unrelated suspended accounts and they’re selling full AR15s for $440. Should be a dead giveaway based on the prices

I’ve just been refreshing this every hour:
    https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/022188141603

Consolidates the stock of all legit suppliers. Have to be quick though. As soon as they come back in stock, they’re gone

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    Another scam site using the name of a reputable manufacturer to trick people. Social media links take you to unrelated suspended accounts and they’re selling full AR15s for $440. Should be a dead giveaway based on the prices

I’ve just been refreshing this every hour:

Consolidates the stock of all legit suppliers. Have to be quick though. As soon as they come back in stock, they’re gone

Another dead giveaway: they don't take credit cards. Only Zelle, CashApp, Moneygram, Bitcoin. So no consumer protection when they don't deliver.

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    Geez can’t find anything these days. Glad I didn’t wait and got several back when I got mine.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    If you can find the long 10 rounders, if you are playing with them, and spread them apart, a pin might fall out. And then they magically become 25 rounders.

So I have heard.

I’ve escaped; and, if I can find even those I’ll remember that! (Thank you!)

[QUOTEI’ve just been refreshing this every hour:

I've just been checking daily myself.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :party29:

Geez can’t find anything these days. Glad I didn’t wait and got several back when I got mine.

I’m a-tellin’ ya. Like Sirex posted up-thread, our family has 4 going on 5 15-22’s (Poppy’s pistol; Grammies Muddy Girl; 11yoa grandaughter’s Robin Egg Blue camo; 15yoa g’son’s FDE quad rail (which I get if I can ever find him one in Highlander Kryptek digital finish! :sad20:

If I can find two dozen (5 or 6 per shooter) that’ll be grand! :party29:

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

So I have heard.

Hooray freedom

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    ProMag made "knockoffs" that were so close to the original (essentially exact copies) that S&W sued them and won.

I was able to pickup a handful of them at $6 each for the 25 rounders when they were being cleared out.

I have a few of the 35 round Plinker Tactical's that I've haven't even used yet.

Anyone have the 15-22 pistol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom