• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Many years ago at work, somebody used to play WPOC, which is Baltimore's idea of a "country" station.

I kept hearing some whiney, over-produced, narcissistic metrosexual gushing about how sensitive and "in touch" he was, song after song. That was the first I'd heard of this "Tim McGraw" character.

I thought, Hank Williams is rolling in his grave. Hank Williams would kick this guy's ass.

Hell, Little Jimmie Dickens would kick his ass. Well, maybe not.

But Uncle Dave Macon would blow him away!

Hell, this is music! Tim McGraw couldn't touch that!

Don't you rock me, daddi-o!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Doubtful ...

I thought brad paisley would be a part of this as well.

Paisley is a WVa hillbilly at his roots. I'd say that even with LaLaLand gentrification, he wouldn't have went to the darks side. I think that you meant Billy Currington.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    Paisley is a WVa hillbilly at his roots. I'd say that even with LaLaLand gentrification, he wouldn't have went to the darks side. I think that you meant Billy Currington.

Paisley played for Obama's inauguration i remember at the time a lot of people we "upset" he did that. I thought he also flew with him and hung out a little with him as well.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Nicole Hockley who lost her son in the Sandy Hook Tragedy is all about making money off of it while working to disarm law abiding citizens like myself and you! It's disgusting that people like Tim McGraw are supporting organizations like this. She has several organizations that she setup that are clearly profit driven. Do me a favor visit her Ted Talk and give it a thumbs down! :tdown: Please!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFSw5Zri_o0

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Nicole Hockley who lost her son in the Sandy Hook Tragedy is all about making money off of it while working to disarm law abiding citizens like myself and you! It's disgusting that people like Tim McGraw are supporting organizations like this. She has several organizations that she setup that are clearly profit driven. Do me a favor visit her Ted Talk and give it a thumbs down! :tdown: Please!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFSw5Zri_o0

They need to join forces with the folks who oppose lightning strikes and shark attacks. Yes, if you mount enough opposition to lightning strikes and shark attacks you can overcome them.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    They need to join forces with the folks who oppose lightning strikes and shark attacks. Yes, if you mount enough opposition to lightning strikes and shark attacks you can overcome them.

Does that work on sharks attacking lightning too? Or lightning striking sharks?
    :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom