• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I ordered this on Sunday night, anybody have any problems with the sight?

They to eat the battery if left in the sight. Other than that, I like mine. I pulled the condom off mine(and I leave the battery in and replace it often).:)

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    They to eat the battery if left in the sight. Other than that, I like mine. I pulled the condom off mine(and I leave the battery in and replace it often).:)

Saw that it's supposed to have a 300 hour battery life. Are you saying that the battery will still drain even if the sight is off?

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Saw that it's supposed to have a 300 hour battery life. Are you saying that the battery will still drain even if the sight is off?

No, I haven’t had that problem. I believe that the sight has an auto shut off after 10 hours or something like that but it doesn’t take many 10 hour forgetful episodes to burn through 300 hours of battery life. I wish that vortex would upgrade their tech to increase the battery life. I really like everything else about the sight. I have two of them and would buy more if they upgraded.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    No, I haven’t had that problem. I believe that the sight has an auto shut off after 10 hours or something like that but it doesn’t take many 10 hour forgetful episodes to burn through 300 hours of battery life. I wish that vortex would upgrade their tech to increase the battery life. I really like everything else about the sight. I have two of them and would buy more if they upgraded.

Nope. Not the case here. Maybe time to call Vortex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom