Who's our next Governor!?! Gansler or Brown?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Being a recently anointed Democrat, I am having some difficulty choosing whom to vote for in the primary. By the way I had a hard enough time deciding on the order of the title - so in typical Maryland style, I decided to list them simply in alphabetical order. {tongue firmly in cheek]

In one corner we have our venerable attorney general. Gansler (please hold all applause until the end, thank you.)

SSscene10-7%20%20%20%20%2000091349203514-434.JPG

And in the other corner we have our esteemed vice, er, Lt... Brown.

brown%20011370295971.jpg

Your opinions appreciated. But your activism and vote is what matters.

Are there any challengers from across the aisle?

Let the games begin. :)

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I know, I'm in the same boat. As a newly registered Democrat, I feel compelled to vote in the primaries in 2014...

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013
    I'm still not fully recovered from seeing democrat on my voter id card, and then you post this?? Brutal...

:puke2:

It is a very interesting question though. My initial feeling is that Gansler is the lesser of the two douches, but I'm really going to have to think hard about this one.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I will go to every event I can and call Crown out as a liar.... oh wait it's Maryland, I'll just be painted as a racist Klansman for criticizing a black man.

I HATE Anthony Brown. What a piece of sh!t. And Gansler is no better, possibly worse. How many of you are still feeling good about standing your ground in MD? Maybe they'll be nice and establish Non-Liberal Person Reservations for those that can't escape.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

jkeiler

Mar 25, 2013
    Bowie
    I know Brown personally. Very decent guy, Army vet, smart. Don't like his politics, but any Democrat running for governor is going to tow the same basic line.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Actually, I rather like Gansler more. He did not go out of his way to screw us, whereas Brown was running the gun control show real hard this term.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Gansler. The MD Dem party wants black voters, not black leaders. Notice that Stephanie Rawlings Blake isn't even in the conversation?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    To answer the OP's title directly - Another lying, underhanded POS.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    So.... There is no third possibility? These choices are like saying would you rather have that turd sandwich with mustard or mayo?

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    So.... There is no third possibility? These choices are like saying would you rather have that turd sandwich with mustard or mayo?

Or vote for the Devil or Mephistopheles. In one corner we have the guy who will continue to tow the line set forth by his mentor (Brown) and in the other corner, we have the guy who said SB281 is completely constitutional, which is an affront to everything SCOTUS has said so far, like putting up a toll for a Constitutional Right.

Based on those two alone, I would have to lean towards Dougie. After all, as the AG, he did say we can open carry our rifles :envy:

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I know Brown personally. Very decent guy, Army vet, smart. Don't like his politics, but any Democrat running for governor is going to tow the same basic line.

He's a bold-faced liar. I don't have any respect for thieves and liars.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom