Ex staffers say Moms Demand Action Founder Shannon Watts ‘a Self-Promoting Tyrant’

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Interviewer: "Sum up you position in three words or less."
    MDA Mom: "Period, Period, Period ..."
    You can't make this stuff up ... :lol2:

You're just not getting it. This is the "enlightened" Mommies Who Demand <insert political fashion statement du jour here> sense of humour. And if you were more of a gay, liberal arts citizen-of-the-world and less of a white supremacist, war-on-women logic-thinker, I wouldn't have to tell you that.;)

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    You're just not getting it. This is the "enlightened" Mommies Who Demand <insert political fashion statement du jour here> sense of humour. And if you were more of a gay, liberal arts citizen-of-the-world and less of a white supremacist, war-on-women logic-thinker, I wouldn't have to tell you that.;)
    Oh, sorry ... it was the testosterone speaking ... :innocent0

I'm getting a little tired of MDA hauling around tikes in strollers and 'demanding' anything because they gave birth. Not to mention that her male toddlers will grow up to have serous mommy issues like this brainwashed 11yo from Colorado.

'Why Would You Want Somebody Who Beats Their Wife to Have Access to Gun?’: Colorado Boy Kicked Out of Cub Scouts Over Question to Senator

What ever happened to 'Mama Grisly'

Mr H

Banana'd
    Let them run for office. On the national level, gun control doesn’t work so well as a platform no matter how loud the minority.

This.

But don't completely discount Mommies Desperate for Attention. Their goal is to pick off support numbers (for media consumption) from around the fringes, and to corrupt the thinking of anyone who hadn't considered the question before, hoping for converts to the cause.

It makes the 2A community's job a little more difficult, but keeping facts flowing and pointing up fallacies on a constant, consistent basis will help keep them at bay.

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    This.

But don't completely discount Mommies Desperate for Attention. Their goal is to pick off support from around the fringes, and to corrupt the thinking of anyone who hadn't considered the question before.

It makes the 2A community's job a little more difficult, but keeping facts flowing and pointing up fallacies on a constant, consistent basis will help keep them at bay.

You are assuming that the 'fringe support' they are appealing to can get beyond estrogen-clouded mommy-itis to realize that little Mekhi and Purity need to grow up to be strong and independent thinking adults who won't succumb to their mother's irrational fears.

Mr H

Banana'd
    You are assuming that the 'fringe support' they are appealing to can get beyond estrogen-clouded mommy-itis to realize that little Mekhi and Purity need to grow up to be strong and independent thinking adults who won't succumb to their mother's irrational fears.

LOL!

Not really... When I typed that, I was thinking more in terms of media and numbers they could "report" as supporting them...

I should have delineated... but you make a valid point in the broader scheme.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This.

But don't completely discount Mommies Desperate for Attention. Their goal is to pick off support numbers (for media consumption) from around the fringes, and to corrupt the thinking of anyone who hadn't considered the question before, hoping for converts to the cause.

Three days later on this thread, and I guess that's not you?

I would have put up the link below on Sunday when you posted up your "encouragement", but I was pulling an all-day shift at the MSI table at the Timonium Gun Show...

With the Mandalay Massacre, the Harford triple-homicide tragedy, and threats to dissolve the HPRB, the time is now to switch from Pro Level Quipster to posting up CONTENT to be linked and shared, content that will move the chains.

Here, a Facebook user with a commitment to action creates this "MOMS DEMAND ACTION--UNCOVERED!" page, complete logos, hashtags, and posts like the screenshot below.

So, what to do: hit 17 different threads on MDS as Top Quipster?...or dedicate your "routine" to dig up energizing content from our 2A Brothers & Sisters, grab the links, and make the clicks that help more people to see it and share it?

2A progress in MD, and nationally, depends on this choice confronting all of us.

Commenting on the "MOMS DEMAND ACTION--UNCOVERED!" directly, or even accessing it to read it briefly, kicks the link ever higher in Google World where, if all goes well, this link could move to directly below, or even ABOVE, the MOMMIES own Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/MDAUncovered/

I don't think I am alone in thinking we are in the Alamo right now....

Attachments

• AA1273E8-C969-47B9-AB1A-6029C97C10F9.jpg
      AA1273E8-C969-47B9-AB1A-6029C97C10F9.jpg
      86.6 KB · Views: 226

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Repeating: the MOMMIES have declared their Lobby Day with Strollers at the MGA to be January 25th.

Ah yes, January in Annapolis ... you can smell the baby powder mixed with dirty Pampers in the crisp winter air. :sad20:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thank you Ed!!

Your hours and hours of editing to create these 2A “packages” that can so easy shared elsewhere with a CLICK have been nothing short of essential for this fight!

Your video compendium of our efforts at the Statehouse just last Thursday has garnered thousands of views on the 2Ain MD and Patriot Picket Facebook sites.

https://m.facebook.com/2AinMD/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom