• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    The 2nd gun show in as many weeks is Chantilly 8-10 Feb. If you are able to volunteer please send an e-mail to events at marylandshallissue with a .org

Chantilly Gun Show
    Dulles Expo Center
    Friday - Sunday, 8-10 February
    4320 Chantilly Shopping Center
    Chantilly, VA 20153

Show open to the public:
    Friday - 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
    Saturday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Sunday - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Friday 8 Feb
    2:30 - 8:00 PM
    1. ShafTed
    2. Rack&Roll

Saturday 9 Feb
    8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
    1. Biggfoot44
    2. DivingDriver

1:00 - 5:00 PM
    1. Biggfoot44
    2. Mike OTDP

Sunday 10 Feb
    9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
    1. Hal N.
    2. Mandy D.

1:00 - 5:00 PM
    1. ShafTed
    2. Mandy D.
    3. Bob A.

If you're a first-timer, there is good info here:

https://www.marylandshallissue.org/...ry/4-public-documents/56-msi-show-primer-2018

Volunteers get free admission to the show. (And there's nothing to prevent a little shopping before or after your shift.) Another thing worth mentioning, some vendors, upon seeing you have a vendor badge, will give a few $$ off a purchase. Not all vendors will do this, but it could be an added bonus for volunteers.

MSI now also has a volunteer incentive program, if you volunteer for a total of four shifts at gun shows (all day Saturday or Sunday counts as two shifts) you will get a FREE membership renewal!

Last edited:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Saturday .

Folks , with the most recent Bills introduced , the s$#! got extra Real . We can anticipate major interest from the Public about recent developments , and we will need lots of manpower to field their inquires .

Here on MDS I see lots of new members just joining . I especially encourage Nineteener's to come out and help this weekend . It's enjoyable and personally rewarding, and more important than ever . Experenced members will be on hand to show you the ropes . If you can't make it for a whole shift , or your schedule is in the air, come by for an hour or two when you can . Just show up , I'll bring plenty of nametags .

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Saturday .

Folks , with the most recent Bills introduced , the s$#! got extra Real . We can anticipate major interest from the Public about recent developments , and we will need lots of manpower to field their inquires .

Here on MDS I see lots of new members just joining . I especially encourage Nineteener's to come out and help this weekend . It's enjoyable and personally rewarding, and more important than ever . Experenced members will be on hand to show you the ropes . If you can't make it for a whole shift , or your schedule is in the air, come by for an hour or two when you can . Just show up , I'll bring plenty of nametags .
    Nice post sir

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    This is a great opportunity , with lots of fringe benefits for fresh talent getting on their outreach and advocacy chops .

I personally offer a special bonus for either first timers , or people who haven't volunteered at an event within the past year , who put in a shift equivalent . Early, late, swing, or broken into chunks , whatever works for you

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    This is a great opportunity , with lots of fringe benefits for fresh talent getting on their outreach and advocacy chops .

I personally offer a special bonus for either first timers , or people who haven't volunteered at an event within the past year , who put in a shift equivalent . Early, late, swing, or broken into chunks , whatever works for you

Let me take a guess... One of your 2589 wheel gun holsters that you've collected...:lol2:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Hadn't thought of that :) . Maybe if they bring it , and I find it sufficiently interesting .

I was thinking more of lunch . No , wait , first two to meet the criteria their choice of pocket knife or lunch, yeah , that's the ticket !

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Reinforcements on the way!

See you at the table this afternoon.

With the legislative onslaught we face in MD, the first table you should stop at is our MSI table because it’s now or never...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Great day for a gun show!

Come on by and visit with ShafTed and me and drop in some extra cash for the Storm that is coming.

Attachments

• DA5DA3FF-3764-456E-9F7E-8AEA70CEF4A1.jpg
      DA5DA3FF-3764-456E-9F7E-8AEA70CEF4A1.jpg
      97.8 KB · Views: 97

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We are not proud and not above asking Virginians to give us a hand financially....

Here, a former Marylander (respecting his wish for privacy because he lives in N. VA) is joining MSI because he recognizes we are in the fight of our lives.

Attachments

• 13A6AB06-9DCE-47BC-9C8B-C6E59F7CA775.jpg
      13A6AB06-9DCE-47BC-9C8B-C6E59F7CA775.jpg
      87.2 KB · Views: 88

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    And we are asking CURRENT MSI members visiting with us today to throw down $10 toward the lawsuit fund because we are going to need it.

Thank you MSI member rsomers53 from Frederick for going all in!

Attachments

• 6381ED04-4FF9-42F0-9255-DFD2E6A656A2.jpg
      6381ED04-4FF9-42F0-9255-DFD2E6A656A2.jpg
      85.9 KB · Views: 88

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'll sign up for Sunday afternoon.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Hats off to you Bob A!

More than ever people understand the need to get into the courts.

Below, our newest MSI member.

Attachments

• 3798D0E1-62D0-4CA1-AAD8-4EC82C81825E.jpg
      3798D0E1-62D0-4CA1-AAD8-4EC82C81825E.jpg
      86 KB · Views: 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04