View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:58 AM #114
For great Justice

For great Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineman View Post
There is a Highs gas station just down the street from the Park & Ride where we are starting. Highs #91. 10 Liberty Rd, Sykesville Md. at the corner of Liberty & Klee Mill Rd.

My advice for those who are "mileage challenged" would be to fill up there before you meet us.

We will pass another Highs right around the 80 mile mark. Highs #31. 304 N. Main St, Woodsboro Md.

There are probably others in certain areas that you could get to, but that is about it without going out of the way and off route.

No CB on mine.

Yes I am. Plus, the best looking Sportster on the planet most certainly rates ahead of your pretty white Kawy.
Already planned on meeting up with a full tank My supermoto only has a 2 gal tank(including .5gal reserve), and gets anywhere from 40-70MPG. Looks like there is a tiny gas station about 1/4 mile from The pizza shop, might run there when we stop for lunch, guess I'll have to keep it under 80, and on both wheels
"Unfortunately, freedom allows sh*theads to get away with stuff. You always know the mark of a coward. A coward hides behind freedom. A brave person stands in front of freedom and defends it for others."
-Henry Rollins
alucard0822 is offline   Reply With Quote