• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Still seeing order processed for Special Rack grades that were submitted just a few days before my order. I feel like I should hear something any day now.

My rack special has shown up on my e-store account for over two weeks but I haven't heard anything from CMP about payment.

The Visa I used for the order was compromised shortly after I placed the order and I had to cancel it.

I called and emailed CMP and explained this to them. The said not to worry, someone will contact you for updated payment info as they process your order.

I ordered a Service grade SA/HRA shortly after I ordered the rack special - that isn't even listed in my e-store account yet.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Has anyone had issues with ordering ammo from them?

I put in an order for some that was listed in stock at the end of January, but it never shipped. I'll email today to see what's up.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Has anyone had issues with ordering ammo from them?

I put in an order for some that was listed in stock at the end of January, but it never shipped. I'll email today to see what's up.

Yes. I ordered .308 and .22LR in early January. The order still shows up in my e-store account but they haven't charged my credit card nor have I received and info on the order. I assume it is back ordered.

Please let us know what they tell you.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    My rack special has shown up on my e-store account for over two weeks but I haven't heard anything from CMP about payment.

The Visa I used for the order was compromised shortly after I placed the order and I had to cancel it.

I called and emailed CMP and explained this to them. The said not to worry, someone will contact you for updated payment info as they process your order.

I ordered a Service grade SA/HRA shortly after I ordered the rack special - that isn't even listed in my e-store account yet.

Hm, so even once I get the DBU or e-store notice, I shouldn't expect it right away.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Yet another order processed for a Special Rack that was received near or on the same day as mine.

This is like the tension at Sunday church bingo when you're one number away from Bingo on 3 different axis...

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Yet another order processed for a Special Rack that was received near or on the same day as mine.

This is like the tension at Sunday church bingo when you're one number away from Bingo on 3 different axis...

I keep checking mine and there’s people who placed their orders right around mine as well and it’s still not in my Estore yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Does it show up in your e-store account as "ASAP" and "OPEN"?

I actually have two orders in- one for the rifle and one for a bayonet, scabbard and sling.

One order shows "ASAP" and "PROCESSING"
    One order shows "ASAP" and "OPEN"

I will guess that they are processing the order for the accoutrement and the "open" order is for the rifle. That's as of 4/7.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Got an email back yesterday. They're still working on ammo orders from mid-January. Told me to be patient.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Yup, Trepang and I should be next up for shipping. They are out of stock of the pig sticker I ordered so I won't be getting that. I have one with my other M1, so that's ok.
    I joked with my wife that I was going to label them "His" and "Hers."

I am curious to feel the difference between the combat trigger on the CMP rifle and Charlie's competition trigger.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Yup, Trepang and I should be next up for shipping. They are out of stock of the pig sticker I ordered so I won't be getting that. I have one with my other M1, so that's ok.
    I joked with my wife that I was going to label them "His" and "Hers."

I am curious to feel the difference between the combat trigger on the CMP rifle and Charlie's competition trigger.

Try looking at liberty tree or nurmich for the bayonet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom