• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I would like to see them go after alcohol,cigarettes and cannabis with the same conviction that they have gone after guns. More persons die from causes related to any one of these three each year in Maryland than from firearms.

The reason that they won't do that is because they tax the crap out of them. That would be shooting themselves in the foot, no pun intended.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Make your way through the public entrance the Senate Office Building, turn right, and make your way up to the second floor to find the Senate Judiciary Committee Room.

Look for the touch screen monitors where you will sign up for the hearing by punching in your name and marking the UNFAVORABLE box.

The hearing is scheduled now for 11:30am, so you must be in the building about an hour before that to assure that you are signed up before the witness signup cutoff--which is probably around 11am.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I would like to testify tomorrow. Is the feasible? I have never done it before.

It is great fun, and a great civics lesson! Like Dblas said, the chair is kinda doing the opposition a favor. You have two minutes to talk. Don't read from a written statement, but by all means use notes if you have to. The opposition goes last, after the sponsors, so I usually don't make notes until the other side is speaking (since I am often in the opposition camp), then I can hone in on the argument just presented, instead of going in with my own facts, which are almost useless against their emotions anyway...

Park at the stadium, sign-up by 10:30 or so, then get to the hearing early.

You can see video of prior testimony here: http://mgahouse.maryland.gov/mga/pl...?catalog/03e481c7-8a42-4438-a7da-93ff74bdaa4c

Last edited:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Video Setup:
    After two Second Amendment advocates were ejected early from the 12-hour Gun Bill Day marathon hearing for displeasing HJC Vice Chair Dumais, this MPGV core member stepped between two other advocates who witnessed the ejections, who had moved into the lobby to quietly record a video discussing this unjustified and unlawful action.​

This is EXACTLY the personality type who would anonymously drop a dime to see that your 2A rights are stripped without due process ... and do it with a smirk and a cheap laugh like in the video.

SPREAD THIS VIDEO FAR AND WIDE

Ewwww. Gomer Pyle called. He wants his haircut back.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Video Setup:
    After two Second Amendment advocates were ejected early from the 12-hour Gun Bill Day marathon hearing for displeasing HJC Vice Chair Dumais, this MPGV core member stepped between two other advocates who witnessed the ejections, who had moved into the lobby to quietly record a video discussing this unjustified and unlawful action.​

This is EXACTLY the personality type who would anonymously drop a dime to see that your 2A rights are stripped without due process ... and do it with a smirk and a cheap laugh like in the video.

SPREAD THIS VIDEO FAR AND WIDE

Is this a civil rights violation that is actionable. Clearly, it was public comment. You can't throw someone out just because you don't like what they say. Surely, he legislator should be censured for that.

CZ TAIJI

Sep 10, 2014
    brooklyn, md.
    IRONY

Let's see, Mike Miller claims to own "many" guns, and he is certainly a SERIOUS danger to all lawful Maryland gun owners ....

smell like Mike Miller could easily be victimized by thousands considering how many people he has pissed on and pissed off. frankly it would serve his snakey self right imho.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Are we forgetting one of the major reasons we're so pissed about this Bill? The fact that so many of our 2A supposed supporters voted for the is a travesty of epic proportions.

I'm still waiting to hear from my representatives.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Are we forgetting one of the major reasons we're so pissed about this Bill? The fact that so many of our 2A supposed supporters voted for the is a travesty of epic proportions.

I'm still waiting to hear from my representatives.

The shit excuses I got made me sick and so pissed off that I said some things I probably shouldn’t have but fvckem.

Deb Rey sent me a snarky “ if you all me I will explain it to you” email with what I guess is her cell number but she doesn’t answer it or call me back so I don’t know why she gave it to me, I guess she thought I wouldn’t call??

My delegate probably won’t ever speak to me or take my emails anymore but the anti waste we know better than you do do don’t question us email he sent was so full of lies and deceit I couldn’t help myself

Their traitors

My senator is good to go but says the delegates are scrambling because they know they fvckem up and that their competition this year is worse than our current reps so he doesn’t have any ideas about who to replace them with

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I am here at the Senate Judiciary Committee Room to sign in for testimony on the 4 bills today, including HB1032.

Mark Pennak of MSI and the other Big Dawgs are signed in, as well as Jaybeez, Tim Montoya, Biggfoot44, Deep Lurker and Squaregrouper, who has a harrowing story to tell about being victimized by false reporting.

If anyone wishes to have me sign them in, just PM or text me will your full name.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The shit excuses I got made me sick and so pissed off that I said some things I probably shouldn’t have but fvckem.

Deb Rey sent me a snarky “ if you all me I will explain it to you” email with what I guess is her cell number but she doesn’t answer it or call me back so I don’t know why she gave it to me, I guess she thought I wouldn’t call??

My delegate probably won’t ever speak to me or take my emails anymore but the anti waste we know better than you do do don’t question us email he sent was so full of lies and deceit I couldn’t help myself

They're traitors

My senator is good to go but says the delegates are scrambling because they know they fvckem up and that their competition this year is worse than our current reps so he doesn’t have any ideas about who to replace them with

Agreed, but they are OUR traitors ... keep that in mind. They aren't adept at 3D Chess and I doubt if they are at Checkers either. Let's see if their komikaze move pays off and gets Hogan reelected. Or better still, that they soften the damage after-the-fact. Face it, they are in a minority except for the Executive branch, and even there Frosh has more power than Hogan.

Regardless, we are headed for a reckoning here in the PRofMD, no need to accelerate the process ... yet.

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    smell like Mike Miller could easily be victimized by thousands considering how many people he has pissed on and pissed off. frankly it would serve his snakey self right imho.
    IMHO, no way would they enforce the action against MM and take his guns.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Was just thinking, it's amazing. The same liberals who shriek about a violent felon having to post bail as being a violation of due process, want to take the due process needed to defend oneself away from his potential victims.

These people are so adept at being morally upside-down they've made an art of it. Honestly, I don't think most normal people could come up with such perversions of logic if they tried.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Agreed, but they are OUR traitors ... keep that in mind. They aren't adept at 3D Chess and I doubt if they are at Checkers either. Let's see if their komikaze move pays off and gets Hogan reelected. Or better still, that they soften the damage after-the-fact. Face it, they are in a minority except for the Executive branch, and even there Frosh has more power than Hogan.

Regardless, we are headed for a reckoning here in the PRofMD, no need to accelerate the process ... yet.

Kamikaze

:innocent0

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge

Have you heard back from him yet? I haven't.

I also just received an email from Deb Rey about some school security bill. I replied back that I wanted to be removed from her mailing list because of her vote on HB1302. I haven't heard back from her either.

Don't know if I'll be going to the next town hall or not either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom