Montoya Hearing Deliberation Audio-Shocking!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    After listening to the closed hearing this stood out to me:
    "the person who he is given this right, this permission to do so, carry"

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I remember sitting next to you Tim one time when we testified in Annapolis. I remember you talking about showing vacant homes and model homes.

So here it is, an agent found murdered in a model home in Hanover.

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/man-killed-at-hanover-model-home

Not to nit pick, but nit pick, the guy was a salesman in a model home sample. Not an actual agent showing a customer he brought. Sitting in a model home usually alone is not the safest of things.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I was gonna say it too.... but...

This most likely what as know as "sitting a model".

Builders/developers are not required to used licensed agents for this position. Very rare that an actual commission based salesperson (Realtor) is in this position.

Nonetheless, unless this was someone he knows...... sucks to die just trying to do a job.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Not to nit pick, but nit pick, the guy was a salesman in a model home sample. Not an actual agent showing a customer he brought. Sitting in a model home usually alone is not the safest of things.

I get that but part of Tim's testimony was that people should have the legal right to arm themselves and that vacants and model homes can present a dangerous situation. I know women who picked up weekend gigs babysitting model homes and it always made me a little uncomfortable. I think Tim's argument was that as a realtor he was more susceptible to this type of danger because of his day-to-day but in reality its not just agents.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I get that but part of Tim's testimony was that people should have the legal right to arm themselves and that vacants and model homes can present a dangerous situation. I know women who picked up weekend gigs babysitting model homes and it always made me a little uncomfortable. I think Tim's argument was that as a realtor he was more susceptible to this type of danger because of his day-to-day but in reality its not just agents.

Yes. LOL

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Builders/developers are not required to used licensed agents for this position. Very rare that an actual commission based salesperson (Realtor) is in this position.

It's for the children.... Who's we don't know.

EdHershon

Oct 2, 2018
    Annapolis
    Tim,

Congratulations! You did a very good job of cross examining Sgt. Binnel. I think you had him on the ropes early and often!

Great job!!!

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Tim,

Congratulations! You did a very good job of cross examining Sgt. Binnel. I think you had him on the ropes early and often!

Great job!!!

Thank you. My questioning and testimony is a combination of suggestions, conversations and experience from myself and many others. I just hope to create enough cracks in the MSP scheme.

I do notice that there is much less resistance and “fight” from MSP at HPRB hearings. Not sure if this is the plan or a result in more experienced and educated applicants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011

And if you do a little research you'll find that similar things have happened to female agents/Realtors when showing houses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom