• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Derek

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Mar 7, 2017
    Denton, MD
    How could you let those evil, murdering high capacity clipazines into our Free State?!
    Thank goodness there's someone watching out for us. :sad20:

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    This is the new P80 "large full-size" 80% frame. It will be interesting to see how they hold up on a 10mm, but I have no complaints about my small frame 9mm builds, and even have run them hard in classes.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    It should be available elsewhere shortly since it says it's a "Polymer 80" product.

You can find used Glock 21s stupidly cheap in free states. Just have one stripped to a parts kit. I've seen vendors listing stripped 20/21 frames for sale lately, so they're probably stocking up on 21 parts kits to prepare for the release.

jimboman2000

Jan 9, 2014
    Cecil!
    It should be available elsewhere shortly since it says it's a "Polymer 80" product.

You can find used Glock 21s stupidly cheap in free states. Just have one stripped to a parts kit. I've seen vendors listing stripped 20/21 frames for sale lately, so they're probably stocking up on 21 parts kits to prepare for the release.

You have an inside line on just the frame or just making a guess? I do like that it is an official product. I'm thinking this website might just be a first to market kind of thing with P80.

Used G21's are nice and all but it's all about building one right?

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    You will be able to buy the unfinished frame directly from polymer80. Source the remaining parts like any 80% project. Expect it to more difficult than 9mm and 40SW to get said parts. At least till the industry catches up.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    You have an inside line on just the frame or just making a guess? I do like that it is an official product. I'm thinking this website might just be a first to market kind of thing with P80.

Used G21's are nice and all but it's all about building one right?

They did say on their Facebook page that they're doing a 20/21 frame.

I didn't say to buy a used Glock 21. I said to find someone selling a cheap used one and have them turn it into the parts kit. Then, you can take the kit and build it on an 80% frame. Don't take possession of the frame. Have the seller keep it or destroy it.

jimboman2000

Jan 9, 2014
    Cecil!
    They did say on their Facebook page that they're doing a 20/21 frame.

I didn't say to buy a used Glock 21. I said to find someone selling a cheap used one and have them turn it into the parts kit. Then, you can take the kit and build it on an 80% frame. Don't take possession of the frame. Have the seller keep it or destroy it.

oh...that might be the way to go. or wait until the market catches up.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    The kit in the OP can ship to Maryland, just without the magazines. The text says, " This product will not ship with magazines to... Maryland."

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

CaptChaos

MDS Supporter
    Mar 1, 2008
    Calvert County, MD
    Great find! Everything on their site is 30% off. I think I’m going to grab a few things. Their complete slides are priced a little high but with 30% off, they’re pretty good prices.

sinensis

Sep 4, 2018
    Columbia, MD
    They've updated their site, they sell the full G21 kit, as well as stand alone barrels and slides for the G21 if anyone is interested in those. They also have G20 slides and barrels (are the sides the same? And fit on the same frame?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom