• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Up next: IDFinfantry, who spent 10 years in the Israel military and is not skeered of nutin’, starts us off in this video.

Then at about a minute in, the "manager" arrives to throw us out! What a cluster!

Then at 3:00, Notorious AOB gifts Senator Ramirez a BUMP STOCK so he knows WTF one looks like!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    "Just the blue shirts? Isn't that discrimination?" Priceless.

Whatever happened to "Color Blind"?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Lol, I liked the presentation and attempted gift of the homemade bump stock. I won't identify the individual by MDS alias, but well done.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here's picture of the bump stock gift that Ramirez turned away.

Guess he was afraid he'd put it in a drawer and forget about it, and wind up in handcuffs some day....hmmmm.

Attachments

• A2A46640-D2C6-4E29-9532-6CFF2AAB94F0.jpg
      A2A46640-D2C6-4E29-9532-6CFF2AAB94F0.jpg
      44.4 KB · Views: 508

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    What I find interesting is that the manager working was actually also a property manager. And was prepared to call an audible and cease “all political activity”. Maybe a guest here promoted him.

Solid work again to Patriot Picket!

If he did give you his business card with name and position maybe you can post it so we can research his properties. Interesting.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    If he did give you his business card with name and position maybe you can post it so we can research his properties. Interesting.

Nope, I won't post it. He was just doing his job and the Internet is a nasty place for people whose full name and number is put up.

As I say in the video, our side respects property rights decisions because they are central to the Constitution. We don't whine about what happened to us. We celebrate Civics 101.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Victory over Victor!

UH OH.....Sen. Ramirez and his staff shot themselves in the foot and had to end their 120 minute "Open House" after only 40 minutes!

We will have video up late this afternoon, but the Blue Team scored all the points while the Red Team had their quarterback knocked out of the game in the second quarter!

With 3 police officers on hand inside Panera and more outside, the Blue Team enjoyed the hospitality of the Sen. Ramirez coffee and danishes, and then approached Ramirez with our questions. Once again, the loudest voice in the room was the Senator's top aide complaining loudly that we were not wanted there, that this was not for us, and that we were not even allowed to approach Ramirez.

Well....we thanked her for her hospitality and approached anyway to ask our questions, while the chief aide pleaded with the Bowie PD officers to do something. I could not hear the answer but it was obvious they told her that as long as we were not loud and disruptive, we had every right to patronize Panera and talk to WHOMEVER we wanted to.

In the meantime, a man identifying himself as the manager insisted "You all have to go, you have to leave", while pointing at all of us wearing Patriot Picket sweatshirts. On video I ask him "Do you mean anyone with the Patriot Picket name on their shirt" and he said "YES!".

Now here is were it gets good. He told Ramirez's chief aide and the Senator that NO POLITICAL MATERIALS OR POLITICAL ACTIVITY WAS ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.

BOOM! Open House over, with Sen. Ramirez--who arrived 10 minutes late to his own Open House--departing at 10:20am despite that fact that he had invited people to a meet-and-greet that was supposed to go to 11:30am!

He was seen leaving with what appeared to be a very dark look on his face.

This is about as good as it gets! The esteemed Senator seems to have been operating in typical Entitled Demonrat mode, assuming that he can take over private property at any time and for any purpose he desires. Happy day for 1A!

Current score: Patriot Picket-3 Sen. Ramirez-0

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Attention MDSers and guests. Senator Ramirez is deleting posts to his facebook page. Here is the link to last week's event. There are no comments, and you can sure bet that I left some.https://www.facebook.com/events/1854650264568702/?active_tab=discussion

And here is the link to today's event. My post about my experience today went to a moderator for approval. I have every expectation that it will never appear. https://www.facebook.com/events/201409750601994/?active_tab=discussion

Dear Senator Ramirez, it is wrong to stifle free speech on the public forums that you use to communicate to your constituents. How can you expect anyone to take your run for State's Attorney seriously if you cannot uphold even the most basic tenet of public office?

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Good Job!
    Looks like the Senator has lost his venue for meet and greets. I expect the word will spread throughout the shopping center and surrounding small businesses.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Up next: IDFinfantry, who spent 10 years in the Israel military and is not skeered of nutin’, starts us off in this video.

Then at about a minute in, the "manager" arrives to throw us out! What a cluster!

Then at 3:00, Notorious AOB gifts Senator Ramirez a BUMP STOCK so he knows WTF one looks like!

The waves from the plain clothes PP members at the end gave me a huge belly laugh. :thumbsup:

Attention MDSers and guests. Senator Ramirez is deleting posts to his facebook page. Here is the link to last week's event. There are no comments, and you can sure bet that I left some.https://www.facebook.com/events/1854650264568702/?active_tab=discussion

And here is the link to today's event. My post about my experience today went to a moderator for approval. I have every expectation that it will never appear. https://www.facebook.com/events/201409750601994/?active_tab=discussion

Dear Senator Ramirez, it is wrong to stifle free speech on the public forums that you use to communicate to your constituents. How can you expect anyone to take your run for State's Attorney seriously if you cannot uphold even the most basic tenet of public office?

Wait, didn't a lawsuit against Hogan decide that public officials can't censor their FB pages? Doing so is a violation of the 1A?

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck

Here’s a new one. Let’s see how long it stays up

Attachments

• 1C3355EE-F587-44E3-8D5C-A798C62046EE.jpg
      1C3355EE-F587-44E3-8D5C-A798C62046EE.jpg
      68.1 KB · Views: 506

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Just a few still pictures from the event. :)

Inside chatting, Kicked outside... Then following property management instructions and moving to 197.

Attachments

• insidel.jpg
      insidel.jpg
      50.9 KB · Views: 483
    • kickedl.jpg
      kickedl.jpg
      50.1 KB · Views: 488
    • md197l.jpg
      md197l.jpg
      52 KB · Views: 483

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts