• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    These 8 folks with their name on this bill need looked into is my first thought. I bet there's a black face yearbook or similar impropriety associated with one of them or their friends, clients,intimate partner, former spouse
    "certain" business partner or whatever. Nobody is that clean,theirs something there, I'm sure.
    They are already sure the public at large is guilty of hiding some wrongdoing and they want to punish those for what they are afraid of most, the ability to trust themselves by not doing the right thing at some point or being able to control their own actions.

Great idea. Kudos!!

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190207-174335_Facebook.jpg
      Screenshot_20190207-174335_Facebook.jpg
      64.4 KB · Views: 468

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I’m done!!! I will certainly continue to fight the antis in Annapolis but I am done having my constitutional rights trampled by these Liberal twatwaffles. I will not comply with anymore of Their BS gun laws and I could care less who knows it. :mad54:

I am right there with you . :thumbsup:

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    These 8 folks with their name on this bill need looked into is my first thought. I bet there's a black face yearbook or similar impropriety associated with one of them or their friends, clients,intimate partner, former spouse
    "certain" business partner or whatever. Nobody is that clean,theirs something there, I'm sure.
    They are already sure the public at large is guilty of hiding some wrongdoing and they want to punish those for what they are afraid of most, the ability to trust themselves by not doing the right thing at some point or being able to control their own actions.

I agree with mr. Blue. This is a great idea. Serve them their own medicine. We should all start googling names and using any other means we know to dig up dirt no matter how trivial. Maybe start a new thread on just dirt on these tards!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    BATTLESPACE PREP:

Identify each and every individual in the pictures below, especially the MDA members and Demanding Moms leadership.

EVERYONE HAS A PAST.
    Show me the person and I'll show you the crime.

Dig and spread on Twitter and Instagram. Forget Facebook - the info will disappear (along with you) almost instantly. Memes are the best method because they can't be read by the censorship software and they combine written and visual material for maximum effect.

It's time for us to launch OUR OWN PSYOP/INFOWAR on these petty tyrants.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    BATTLESPACE PREP:

Identify each and every individual in the pictures below, especially the MDA members and Demanding Moms leadership.

EVERYONE HAS A PAST.

Dig and spread on Twitter. Forget Facebook - the info will disappear (along with you) almost instantly. Memes are the best method because they can't be read by the censorship software and they combine written and visual material for maximum effect.

I'm game, same with that son of bitch that sponsored the lgql

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Posted this in the guns in 2019 session thread. I don't think I'll be able to get time to go down on the gun days. In my district all my reps are dems and writing/calling them is a waste of time, every time they basically just say screw you. What can I do that is actually meaningful? I feel like I'm bailing with a sieve.
    This is the answer:
    The best thing you can do is make sure every other gun owner knows about the BS they are trying to pass. If you have a family member who hunts but doesn’t care for AR-15s let them know about all of the long gun crap and the LGQL. If you go to a range talk with the other shooters there so they know what is going on and hopefully share with everyone they know. If you have a social media account share the info there. The more gun owners in the state that are aware of it and can see how it will effect them the better.
    Mobilize the fudd vote.

I don't know how you guys do it...

I'm afraid I'm going to drop even more bad news on you (but with a smile :D) Don't forget that we are subjects under a red flag now. Despite philosophical disagreements with the monsters in Annapolis, we are all happy and mentally healthy. :tinfoil:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Posted this in the guns in 2019 session thread. I don't think I'll be able to get time to go down on the gun days. In my district all my reps are dems and writing/calling them is a waste of time, every time they basically just say screw you. What can I do that is actually meaningful? I feel like I'm bailing with a sieve.

I don't know how you guys do it, I've only been into guns for a year now and I'm so tired of it all. There's just been a neverending stream of crap coming our way for the last year and I am thoroughly demoralized.

I'll give some money to MSI and I've already emailed Hogan about it, but what more is there to do? Rallying in Annapolis doesn't change anyone's mind, lawsuits take years to get anywhere, and our state is too blue for my vote to make a difference. Could really use a 2nd amendment pick-me-up right about now...

SHOW UP!!! You want a pick me up? Rub shoulders with the rest of us in Annapolis. You want to make a difference? Bring a friend. We need people to sign up to testify, even if the only thing you say is "I will not comply".

KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    BATTLESPACE PREP:

EVERYONE HAS A PAST.

Dig and spread on Twitter and Instagram. Forget Facebook - the info will disappear (along with you) almost instantly. Memes are the best method because they can't be read by the censorship software and they combine written and visual material for maximum effect.

In. Opposition research was my job a couple decades ago and smear campaigns are a component of my day job.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    As quoted to me, the fudds just do not care what the assholes in Annapolis pass. :sad20:

Because it has never affected their hunting rifles and shotguns before. Tell them they will now have to take a class and get photographed and fingerprinted to buy a single shot 20 gauge, and they will not be happy.

Bourbonstamps

Dec 23, 2015
    We need to take this national. Get with any of the guntubers. The gun collective is based out of PA, they might be willing to come down and do a show.

We need the national gun community calling every MD representative. As shown in 2013 our voices alone are not enough, we need national pressure.

Also, and I'm sure i will get shit for this, but if the NRA doesn't fight for us, I am calling for the AGC to drop their 100% NRA membership requirement and change it to GOA or MSI.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.

Written testimony can be handed in anytime before the hearing, does not need to be on the day of. Can also be delivered by mail.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And further for people in Budman's position ;

Just send nominal communication to the Legiscritters from your district . Communicate non- stop with every Member of House Judiciary Committee , and Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee .

Every day . Seperate message for each of the Bills in front of their Committee, emphasizing a different aspect of each Bill .

After a while they will keep expanding their filtering looking for certain Bill numbers or phrases like Second Amendment , or Gun . So so diversify your communications . Send FAXes , make phone calls . If you are passing by the vicinity of Nap Town , swing in and hit a cpl offices . Don't worry if the Member is out of the office . A 5 or 10 minute discussion with a Chief of Staff , or Legislative aide are actually more productive than 30-60 sec of face time with actual Member most of the time .

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Because it has never affected their hunting rifles and shotguns before. Tell them they will now have to take a class and get photographed and fingerprinted to buy a single shot 20 gauge, and they will not be happy.

They literally do not care. Face to face out of state is not an issue, happens all the time.

Once the law become absurd folks will not comply. They don't now.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Where in Frederick county is it all Blue? I’m not doubting you, as Frederick used to be mostly red, but is now purple thanks to places like Urbana. They just continue to build and all the shitholes that ruined MoCo are moving Frederick county.

3A, Frederick City.

My state legislators are Ron and Karen Young, and Carol Krimm.

I just emailed all 3 of them but I know the responses I will get, if any.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    It's pretty simple, really. The state doesn't consider my Rights and Liberties and I don't consider their unconstitutional shenanigans, (you understand I can't call them laws)

The difference is they CAN arrest and imprison you, but you CAN'T arrest and imprison them. Of course, they have to CATCH you first. Like in CT. Or CO. :innocent0

KIBarrister, can you get the ball rolling if we ID likely targets? This could be done in tandem with Burbonstamps concept?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom