• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bel Air or Howard co show next weekend?

• Bel Air

Votes: 12 24.0%
    • Howard co

Votes: 22 44.0%
    • Both

Votes: 5 10.0%
    • Neither

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Saml

I survived the rapture
    Nov 27, 2016
    HoCo(lumbia)
    HOCO.

I like the folks that run it. No BS. No stupid signs that say 'no guns allowed'; it's a gun show... geeezzzz!

Also like that every show at noon, they make an announcement and point out the American flag and pledge to the Union. Often the guy running the place says something like - if you don't respect us or want to take a knee - GTFO! (Get The F** Out!). Makes my heart warm, every time.

The HOCO show has become our favorite in the region, not just a good selection of everything, but solid American values, represents the best of us.

Notice there are no mass shootings where there are a lot of law abiding citizens and guns. Just an observation. :)

"....And if you wanna take a knee.... take a HIKE!"

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    I'll be at the HoCo Show probably on Saturday. That said, I do lament the virtual non existence of reloading supplies, and standard capacity mags. I'll be on the look out for reasonably priced assisted open folding knives, 1911 parts and mags, and maybe to odd .22 rifle I can't live without.

blankford

Apr 29, 2015
    Bel Air
    I live in Howard Co and my dad lives in Bel Air and we're both driving to the Lancaster show on Saturday. We want NORMAL capacity magazines so we never see the point of going to MD shows.

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    I am hitting the Belair show Sunday, as I have been throwing steel shot up in the air, with no result. I live 10 minutes from Belair and can get dropped off and picked up. No parking problems for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom