• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    It’s time to make the right to bear arms a universal human right at the UN

From gasbag to douchebag ... So much for his BIG ideas, and preaching to the converted.

Doesn't Newt realize that this kind of thinking plays right into the UN Small Arms Treaty crowd headed by the HildeBeast ? Although, he was correct in saying that the NRA has been too timid ... because, like Newt himself, the NRA has been BIG on hotair, but little on delivering the goods. Throwing out red meat like this proposal for the wolves at the UN to devour would make any subsequent agreement ripe for abuse. 2A is our right, fought and bought with the blood of our patriots. Let gun-poor countries earn their own RKBA.

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I've always said that he's an academic gasbag. Sometimes I think that he just comes up with stupid chit just to hear himself pontificate.

Big ideas with little or no practical application.

CPT Ethanolic

Gun Packing Liberal
    I've always said that he's an academic gasbag. Sometimes I think that he just comes up with stupid chit just to hear himself pontificate.

Big ideas with little or no practical application.

Most of the time when Newt says something stupid, it's for the exact reason you stated. The guy LOVES to hear himself talk and therefore often continues talking long after he should have stopped.

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    Does he honestly still think that he could possibly win the primary?

I've never done a drug in my life, but I wanna try whatever he's been smoking.

w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    Well, its really not good to talk Politics (or Religion).......but

Newt G, and his Republican comrades won the House in 1994 after 40+ years of Democratic rule. Dem rule in the House went back to Eisenhower (1954).....

Say what you want, he and the Reps. and the "Contract with America" took over after all those years....and it's all History

Romney hasn't spent 5 minutes in the Washington sausage grind, much like Obama who, when Senator voted "Present" most if not all of the time. Rick S. who dropped out could not hold his own State as a Senator, but does know a bit about Wash., ..

Ron Paul is Looney tunes and shud be out to pasture.....

Which leaves Newt G. As good, if not better than Obama at Preaching to the "Faithful".

I think Gingrich would have eaten Obama alive in Presidential debates...my opinion..

Mr. "Fancy Pants" Romney will never be able to rub off the Big Money Shine, and become part of "Middle America"...... and after all is said and done, I think he will start leaning Left on Inaug day..and keep leaning. hate to say it, but I think he's a RINO.......

Off Soapbox..
    R

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    It's classic pandering. It's what Newt has been doing for the last year, he's damn good at it too.

LongTom

Jan 13, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    He's a lying sack of crap who'll say anything, not to get elected, but for more of that gorgeous green stuff lining his coffers. He's a snake, through and through. He plays the game for his financiers, nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom