• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    Welcome to the forum Down Wind.

Find a club that has similar interests as yours and go to a meeting to join. The club I belong to is holding their next meeting in the trap house building on Tuesday, January 19th at 8PM.

We have many folks with different interest. Hunters, pistol, trap, small bore, high power, and just good ole plinkers are all represented.

hunter3705

Jan 8, 2010
    Halethorpe
    Garrison's meeting is on the 19th, the third Tuesday of the month at the clubhouse at Marriottsville [up near the trap ranges].

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Monumental Rifle & Pistol Club (see K31's post for the link) is holding its monthly meeting and postponed-due-to-the-weather Christmas party on the 16th at 2:00 pm. Bring family and friends and items for the wounded soldiers and marines at Walter Reed and Bethesda. Turn up on the trap range entrance. Guaranteed good time!

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    A third Stemmer's Run member here. As noted by snavematt, our next meeting is on the 17th followed by our New Year's party (makeup of our Christmas party that was cancelled 12/20).

JWLaRue

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Nov 23, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    I am already a member of one of the associated clubs that make up the AGC (Meade Rifle & Pistol), however the AGC web site appears to be unclear about how one then goes about getting a range badge. Previous years, it was possible to buy the range badge at the same time as re-upping for my local club. What's the process now?

-tnx,

Jeff

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    I am already a member of one of the associated clubs that make up the AGC (Meade Rifle & Pistol), however the AGC web site appears to be unclear about how one then goes about getting a range badge. Previous years, it was possible to buy the range badge at the same time as re-upping for my local club. What's the process now?

-tnx,

Jeff

You show your club membership card, Drivers License, and pay the $150 to the AGC range officer at the Barnes range. The secretary of the AGC showed up at our last meeting; perhaps he will do the same for the other big clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom