• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blipper

MDS Supporter
    Dec 4, 2017
    Dundalk (Baltimore County)
    (D) (1) BEFORE GRANTING, DENYING, OR MODIFYING A FINAL EXTREME 12 RISK PREVENTION ORDER UNDER THIS SECTION, THE COURT SHALL REVIEW ALL 13 OPEN AND SHIELDED COURT RECORDS INVOLVING THE PETITIONER AND THE 14 RESPONDENT, INCLUDING RECORDS OF PROCEEDINGS UNDER: 15
    (I) THE CRIMINAL LAW ARTICLE; 16
    (II) TITLE 3, SUBTITLE 15 OF THE COURTS ARTICLE; 17
    (III) TITLE 4, SUBTITLE 5 OF THE FAMILY LAW ARTICLE; 18
    (IV) TITLE 10, SUBTITLE 6 OF THE HEALTH – GENERAL 19 ARTICLE; AND 20
    (V) THIS ARTICLE. 21
    (2) THE COURT’S FAILURE TO REVIEW RECORDS UNDER THIS 22 SUBSECTION DOES NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OF AN ORDER ISSUED UNDER THIS 23 SECTION. 24
    (E) (1)

The highlighted part concerns me -- the court is required to review the bckgroound of the relationship of petitioner and respondent -- that's good -- but if it doesn't, the order's still good.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm guessing two of my three turds, Lam and Hill, were allowed to vote no by the puppet master. Still surprises me.

And Afzali voted no after she told us she was voting yes? FredCo she's all yours, lol.

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    Well, not that it will do any good, but here was my email to the Govenor...

Gov. Hogan,

I cannot express sufficiently my disdain for the passage of HB1302 during this last minute flail by the General Assembly. How anyone can possibly believe that confiscating personal property, without due process, on the unsubstantiated statement of an third party is beyond comprehension. What's next? Confiscation of my automobile because I decided to have an adult beverage in the sanctity of my home because I MIGHT decide to drive to the store because I ran out of snacks after I had a drink?

There are so many constitutional violations in this bill that it will almost certainly end up winding its way to the Supreme Court, costing the Tax Payers of Maryland millions of dollars, and this after the GA confiscated the tax refunds due to Tax Payers of Maryland associated with the changes to Federal Law.

There is no justification for this type of legislation, ever!

You Must VETO This Travesty of a Bill!

Sincerely,

Dogmeat

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm guessing two of my three turds, Lam and Hill, were allowed to vote no by the puppet master. Still surprises me.

And Afzali voted no after she told us she was voting yes? FredCo she's all yours, lol.

Here's a better pic. Ignore everything I said a few minutes ago.

30516387_391531447978149_6708480230471761920_n.jpg

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Nice to see my two delegates, Aumann and West, voted for this trash. They didn't respond to my first email. I'm going to send a second telling them I'll vote for the Democrat because at least I won't be surprised when I get taken advantage of.

Beach Runner

Mar 20, 2018
    Call 'em up. Tell them how you really feel :)

Yeah I lit up Afzali in an email, then thought I had erred when I misread the vote tally board, then felt vindicated and even more pissed when I saw the clearer picture and she had voted yes.

Now I have a reason to not change to DINO status for the next primary.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It's after midnite Sine Die . No point to tell them anything now . Shift gears to acting about it now .

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    This is a sad day for the people of MD. It looks like its only a matter of time before this is used on a person who owns firearms and this will end up in federal court coasting the people a ton of $$ while MD defends its law. Would not be surprised if this ends up all the way to SCOTUS and the people will have to pay thanks to Bush and Miller plus the demorats in the MGA..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom