• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Un-freaking believable. Hogan is going to be bombarded with emails. I emailing now.

I'd like an honest accounting of how many people, Maryland wide, are actually e-mailing the Governor's office.

Would suck ballz if it was just a handful of people on MDS.

I'd like to think this has stirred the hornets nest, but by the way the MGA has acted, no one outside of us really gives a crap.

Only Hogan knows the truth and we'll never find out. A veto would tell us the entire state is up in arms over this.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I'd like an honest accounting of how many people, Maryland wide, are actually e-mailing the Governor's office.

I'd like to think this has stirred a hornets nest, but by the way the MGA has acted, no one outside of us really gives a crap.

Only Hogan knows the truth and we'll never find out. A veto would tell us the entire state is up in arms over this.

Im pretty sure you could PIA an email tally. All emails are destroyed after 3 years.

Soda

Dec 14, 2010

I'd like to think this has stirred a hornets nest, but by the way the MGA has acted, no one outside of us really gives a crap.

Honestly, outside of our tight knit community, I doubt this got wide coverage. This was very under the radar compared to FSA2013.

Beach Runner

Mar 20, 2018

I'd like to think this has stirred the hornets nest, but by the way the MGA has acted, no one outside of us really gives a crap.

The bigger issue is probably the mix for and against since I doubt that more than a couple of a percent of all voters contact even on the most controversial issues.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Honestly, outside of our tight knit community, I doubt this got wide coverage. This was very under the radar compared to FSA2013.

I really did expect more coverage on the local radio shows.

Today it's no due process for gun owners.

Tomorrow it could be no due process for some other luckless group.

Damn shame we've come full circle from 1775.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Not to be THAT GUY, but why wouldn't they? They can save face while knowing the Bill is going to pass due to the numbers. There are traitors in the House and we now know who they are. Just because they voted against it this time, doesn't mean we should forget how they voted when they thought no one was looking.

Don't forget, they voted for a clear and present anti 2A Bill. Plain and simple.

I'm not hear to carry anyone's water, just relaying conversations had during the day.

I could tell that some of them switched their vote due to the heat brought upon them and some actually explained how they were (not) thinking and some of those I found to be sincere. Hard to relay the emotion of a conversation in print.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

Oh it's a guarantee that most of Maryland could care less about this Bill. For those who go about their miserable life not knowing or caring, this Bill is right up their alley. Like I've said before, the Fudds who said they'd never come after their hunting rifles and shotguns are going to be surprised. They are in the crosshairs just like the collector or target shooter would be. This Bill when it is abused (and it will be abused) will shock so many hunters, it's going to be the biggest collective :banghead: in the history of the world.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Towards the end of the evening we had a lengthy conversation with a nice MGA staff lady who was waiting for the bus about this. She had no idea.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Most Marylanders don't even know that the General Assembly was even in session, who their representative is, or where they meet.

GLR En

Aug 26, 2017
    Standard reply when emailing: "Thank you for Writing...
    The staff at the Governor’s Office will review your message; make sure it’s answered by us, or the appropriate state agency. We value your input and look forward to interacting with you.

Our focus is on the issues that unite Marylanders from all backgrounds and political parties: jobs, middle class families, and restoring our economy."

I'm sure someone will get back to me. Because they value my input. :tap:

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    I she was dumb enough to do this we will need to primary her this year. She does not understand non-Frederick City Frederick County.

I just sent my email to her venting my displeasure and will not be voting for her for county executive.

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    My Aunt, before she retired, worked somewhere in the House, where ever bills go to be filed. The behind the scenes, backdoor, crap she used to witness is criminal. She used to call me when some piece of garbage legislation was about to ooze up from the slime and give me fair warning. It is simply appalling.

If the Citizens, would pull their heads out of the sand, or the Press would do what was supposed to do, then we would have a chance to stop this crap, but neither of those is likely to happen in my lifetime. Sad to see this State destroyed by the purposeful efforts of those in .Gov whose only desire is Money and Power. Who would like to bet there is a juicy campaign donation just waiting in the wings for Dumias, and others, with the successful passage of this bill? They should all be tarred and feathered.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

Attachments

• BBF468FB-6DD8-4499-9EA3-CD1E132EF0F6.jpg
      BBF468FB-6DD8-4499-9EA3-CD1E132EF0F6.jpg
      98.9 KB · Views: 406

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads