Old August 4th, 2016, 12:50 AM #19
Domestic Tourist

Send a message via AIM to Rack&Roll
Domestic Tourist

Send a message via AIM to Rack&Roll
Quote:
Originally Posted by HailVon View Post
I hope the pink pistols come and counter protest these clowns
This event would be a classic showcase/showdown for Pink Pistols, and they, in fact, may be all ready to go with a crew + signage.

But my instincts tell me no, they will not participate unless they have allies--like the good folks here at MDshooters. I am certainly going to try to see if they would agree to form an alliance. They are not an easy group to contact but we will give it our best. Often they don't provide public contact info, so I believe our best pathway is to find the range(s) where Pink Pistols stages their events and ask management to convey our contact info.

I am reposting significant Patriot Picket/Vigil pictures here and everyone is free to post them or share them with any Pink Pistols sites and/or reps you can locate.

Our message to PP: join with us, and know that we have done this before and that we know the ropes. We are natural allies and welcome the opportunity to stand with you starting at 11am on August 13th in DC

We will bring our very-well-received "In Memory of the Orlando 49" placards, along with open hearts and minds, and our other appropriate signs.

This is a PATRIOT PICKET CALL OUT TO BE IN WEST POTOMAC PARK, DC, ON SATURDAY MORNING, AUGUST 13TH AT 11AM TO CHANGE SOME ATTITUDES AND CHANGE SOME MINDS.

Just say "I'm in" and we will figure out some ride-share/car pool arrangements between now and then.

Its always an honor to stand with you.
Attached Images

Rack&Roll is offline   Reply With Quote