• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ironsighter

It's "Citizen," not "Civilian"
    May 10, 2011
    Down South
    You know, someone could really do a respectable job of filling out the good Senator's Wiki biography...

I mean, his supporters and staff haven't had time yet.

Just sayin'. :innocent0

Irons

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Excellent. Keeping this low-profile at the moment. If you are interested in helping, you can post here, or send me a PM. I'm sending a PM to the group now. Meeting (conference call) this weekend, details to follow in private.

Thank you all for the tremendous response.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Best of luck.

This is a worthy mission.

I hope for a successful outcome.

I appreciate the support, we need support to make this happen; not just words of support, but your ideas, your actions.

A movement requires sacrifice, investment of peoples time, effort and sometimes money. Right now we are just asking for you to collaborate on strategy/tactics; help plan a course of action. Then if you are comfortable with the plan, pick a piece of the plan and make that happen. Already have an outline of a plan, but looking to make it better. Items need to be prioritized by what needs to be done soon, later, and right before the (specific) election(s).

I'm happy to speak with you privately if you like, and YOU are welcome to join in the conference call, which I'm trying to set up for this weekend. Many folks in this forum are welcome to join, they only need to ask. Together we will make Maryland a better place.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    oh what the hell....

I'm in.

-m

Excellent. Two more people have joined in the last couple days.

High level goals right now are just recruiting, getting to know your voting district, and learning about the opposition (who funds them, how they have voted on issues, what pisses people off about them, etc.), and preparing to discuss with a small group of us about possible strategy and tactics. Trying to arrange a phone conference for some of us this weekend. :thumbsup:

Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    The 2 Tyrants at it again

Please everyone needs to write Hogan and request he veto these bills. They are just an attempt to make him appear as though he doesn't care about Baltimore when it really deprives the state as a whole from further improvement. He has already delivered 12.3 million for school improvement. These 2 bullies need to go if we're ever going to restore Maryland to it's former glory.
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-baltimore-bills-20160331-story.html

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Andrés Sepúlveda Comes Clean From a Colombian Jail – This is How You Hack a Presidential Election
    http://www.blacklistednews.com/Andr..._Presidential_Election/50178/0/38/38/Y/M.html
    Sepúlveda says he was offered several political jobs in Spain, which he says he turned down because he was too busy. On the question of whether the U.S. presidential campaign is being tampered with, he is unequivocal. “I’m 100 percent sure it is,” he says.

Rendón, says Sepúlveda, saw that hackers could be completely integrated into a modern political operation, running attack ads, researching the opposition, and finding ways to suppress a foe’s turnout. As for Sepúlveda, his insight was to understand that voters trusted what they thought were spontaneous expressions of real people on social media more than they did experts on television and in newspapers. He knew that accounts could be faked and social media trends fabricated, all relatively cheaply. He wrote a software program, now called Social Media Predator, to manage and direct a virtual army of fake Twitter accounts. The software let him quickly change names, profile pictures, and biographies to fit any need. Eventually, he discovered, he could manipulate the public debate as easily as moving pieces on a chessboard—or, as he puts it, “When I realized that people believe what the Internet says more than reality, I discovered that I had the power to make people believe almost anything.

:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom