SELLING OUT - 300WM / 270 WIN - 30.06 SPR.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    I almost didn't open this thread, but I didn't want to miss another informative topic and/or deal. :)

Most are missing, but I've found the "original" ;) deleted post #13 buried in the sea of diarrhea that is this awful site called Maryland Shooters.

SOMDSHUTUP said:
    Damn you bottom feeders slinging all of your brass at me. I think AR's are dumb, but if you have any .223 bullets laying around that you don't want (for my buddys AR, of course) you can drive an hour to my house and drop them off. I'll trade you an old CB radio antenna that someone also dropped off.

If you can make me a good deal on your quality lead bullets, I'll melt them down and make my own bullets (because I'll do it better anyway).

If you have lead ingots, I'll trade you a signed picture of me posing with "White Hoof". Sorry, but it's a black and white photo, not sure why. Anyway, I killed it ded using my superior intellekt and unparalleled 12 ounce homemade slugs (daddy sez they hit like a can of beer). I pack one of those over some old dynamite powder (that no one needed), used .410 hulls and a berdan primer a buddy gave me from something called a Moosen Nugget, or some such.

Whatever. I can't expect you silly 3rd graders to understand my vast knowledge of reloading, hunting and killing anything that moves. I never miss. I'm killin stuff like a country boi whiles youz is reedin yer fanci re-loadin bookz. See! I can be a hip cat like the kidz too!

If it flies it dies.
    If it quacks, it gets smacked.
    If it has a rack, it gets jacked.
    If it runs, I give it the guns.
    If it crawls, I shoot it's balls.
    I kill EVERYTHING, then give it a name...and a rhyme.:toothless

I AM a true renaissance man.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I almost didn't open this thread, but I didn't want to miss another informative topic and/or deal. :)

Most are missing, but I've found the "original" ;) deleted post #13 buried in the sea of diarrhea that is this awful site called Maryland Shooters.

Lock it down!!!! :lol2::lol2:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Shooooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.....He's off to see the wizard.

"Vaya con Dios"

whoooooo hoooooooooo

:clap::worship::outta her

Thank You, Norton remind me I owe you a beer or 3 the next time I see you. February 4 maybe?

He was living on borrowed time anyway since day 1 since he came here with two identities, pretending to be two different people and then trying to steer people from here to his own site.

Make no mistake SOMDSHOOT and DodgeEm250 are the same person.

That's what I get for being nice. :rolleyes:

I had this guy's mouth-breathing archived, but I can see that there was good reason for saving it now so that I can share it with everyone.

Remember - I never forget. Be careful dealing with this guy.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=27250
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=433696#post433696

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-20 at 4.41.00 AM.png
      Screen Shot 2013-11-20 at 4.41.00 AM.png
      7.8 KB · Views: 538
    • Screen Shot 2013-11-20 at 4.41.54 AM.png
      Screen Shot 2013-11-20 at 4.41.54 AM.png
      8.9 KB · Views: 563

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I have no complaints about Somd. He sent me, gratis, multiple boxes of turkey shotgun shells and a bag of saboted lead bullets for my muzzleloader. He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed on some things but he's a decent guy in the real world.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I have no complaints about Somd. He sent me, gratis, multiple boxes of turkey shotgun shells and a bag of saboted lead bullets for my muzzleloader. He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed on some things but he's a decent guy in the real world.

Here's some advice Jim, Toss all those shotshells in the river.

I helped him out a few yrs ago and gave him a 5 gal bucket of #2 lyman lead ingots and 2 days later that prick complained that it was not clean enough metal for him to use, He felt he should not have to flux it. And a few days later was trying to sell cast shotgun slugs on Somdonline with the lead I gave him.
    I firmly believe he is Indian Heads 40 year old virgin that lives in his fathers basement .
    He is a Leach that wants everything for free. He never did say what happened to his buddy's 300 win mag rifle. He probably loaded that with clays also.
    When anyone is heading out of Indian Head next spring, Swing by the Elementary School and you will spot him mowing grass in the back field using his Daddy's Snapper Mower.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life

I helped him out a few yrs ago and gave him a 5 gal bucket of #2 lyman lead ingots and 2 days later that prick complained that it was not clean enough metal for him to use, He felt he should not have to flux it. And a few days later was trying to sell cast shotgun slugs on Somdonline with the lead I gave him.
    I firmly believe he is Indian Heads 40 year old virgin that lives in his fathers basement .
    He is a Leach that wants everything for free. He never did say what happened to his buddy's 300 win mag rifle. He probably loaded that with clays also.
    When anyone is heading out of Indian Head next spring, Swing by the Elementary School and you will spot him mowing grass in the back field using his Daddy's Snapper Mower.

I was wondering what happened to that .300 WinMag, also.

Saying that "It bit the dirt", is very non-descript.

I've said and written the following words on several forums.
    "When visiting online forums, I'm a guest in someone else's 'home'. I am expected to act/behave in a certain manner, or, I won't be invited back."

It took me a long time to 'find' MDS, and I like it, here. It is a "local" forum, with "local people" sharing the same interests.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County

You're not the only one he fleeced, I'm pretty sure he had some dealings with a couple of Hooligans with some cast bullets that he just had to have, he ended up melting them and ding something else with them.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I traded him brass for 308 cast bullets I got them and they were sized to 306 not much help so they have been sitting on my desk for months. Oh well.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    As Mr. Norton and several members pointed out, there is a long trail of deception and general asshattery since his joining this board. Some may not have been around long enough or happened across his posts, but the trolling behavior had been a constant theme during his stay. He really does think he's the smartest guy in the room, a ignorantly bliss narcissist with an emphasis on ignorant.

I do give him props for sticking around as long as he did. He's endured a couple dozen lambastings in various threads and it rolled off like a ducks back shedding water. A great troll, if such a thing exists. As many times as he denounced this forum and its members, I expected him to be gone long ago.

He'll be back. He needs what we possess, a strong community who can answer his round about questions quickly, which I have no problem with. His attitude is a problem and given enough rope, he will hang himself again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom