Maryland Shooters

Maryland Shooters (https://www.mdshooters.com/forum.php)
-   JLowe's Guns (https://www.mdshooters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   JLowe's Relaunch (https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=225707)

jlowe23 July 11th, 2018 10:44 PM

JLowe's Relaunch

Some of you have noticed I have been posting up some deals lately. I have made a decision to do a “soft” relaunch of my website. I just could not walk fully away as I had intended to do. Please do not view this as a “reopening” as I have changed the way the business will operate. My new business model will be focused on online sales with shipping to your local FFL. For those local enough to come by and pick up I will arrange for that to happen within the guidelines of my new set hours (see website).

The good news is that I have greatly expanded my product line so I will now have thousands of line items available for purchase on the new website. Duck decoys, Tree Stands, Crossbows, optics, and most anything else firearm/hunting related. And everything at the JLowe’s Guns prices you have come to expect. All of the non-serialized items will be shipped directly to your home address with no need to come to the shop.

To see the full line simply click on "New Inventory" at the top of the JLowe's Guns page.

www.jlowesguns.com

I look forward to serving the MDS community once again!

John

pilot25 July 11th, 2018 10:49 PM

Good to hear my favorite shop is coming back. If you decide to do special orders again for stuff you don't keep in stock please let us know.

jlowe23 July 11th, 2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pilot25 (Post 5266684)
Good to hear my favorite shop is coming back. If you decide to do special orders again for stuff you don't keep in stock please let us know.

No problem with special orders. If you do not see it on the site just let me know what you are looking for.

j_h_smith July 11th, 2018 11:05 PM

Good to hear John. Good luck!

dreadpirate July 11th, 2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlowe23 (Post 5266680)
Some of you have noticed I have been posting up some deals lately. I have made a decision to do a “soft” relaunch of my website. I just could not walk fully away as I had intended to do. Please do not view this as a “reopening” as I have changed the way the business will operate. My new business model will be focused on online sales with shipping to your local FFL. For those local enough to come by and pick up I will arrange for that to happen within the guidelines of my new set hours (see website).

The good news is that I have greatly expanded my product line so I will now have thousands of line items available for purchase on the new website. Duck decoys, Tree Stands, Crossbows, optics, and most anything else firearm/hunting related. And everything at the JLowe’s Guns prices you have come to expect. All of the non-serialized items will be shipped directly to your home address with no need to come to the shop.

To see the full line simply click on "New Inventory" at the top of the JLowe's Guns page.

www.jlowesguns.com

I look forward to serving the MDS community once again!

John

Awesome! I am looking for a single stack 9mm.

jlowe23 July 11th, 2018 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreadpirate (Post 5266710)
Awesome! I am looking for a single stack 9mm.

Like a P365?

themoose06 July 11th, 2018 11:18 PM

Don’t forget how competitive the prices are! Was glad to see an inside scoop!

Glaron July 11th, 2018 11:26 PM

Have a great Launch.

Im crushed I can't make Jennifer Lopez jokes now. :rolleyes:

protegeV July 12th, 2018 01:11 AM

Guess who's back, back again. Jlowe's back, tell a friend. :D

Blacksmith101 July 12th, 2018 01:32 AM

BIG Grin.